Varicose veins laser treatment cost in india .pdf
Original filename: Varicose veins laser treatment cost in india.pdf
Title: Centre for Non-Surgical Treatment | Centre For Non-Surgical Treatment
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3 / Qt 4.8.7, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/09/2017 at 12:41, from IP address 122.177.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 76 times.
File size: 564 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Request an Appointment
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - +91 - 9810 492 778
Centre for Non-Surgical Treatment
Varicose vein Treatment
Opening of blocked fallopian tube for
(Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Ozone therapy for lumber Disc
Chemo-embolization for liver tumor
Treatment of Brain & Spine Disease
Treatment for Ischemic leg pain
Blood vomiting from lungs -Bronchial
Advantage of Non-Surgical Treatment
1. It is cheaper than traditional surgery.
2. No surgical scar on skin.
3. Procedure done under local / short anesthesia.
4. It is done as day care or short hospital stay.
5. Patients can resume normal activities within one to two day.
6. It is less risky as compared to surgery
7. Its safety has been proven over many years in thousands of people.
Know Your Doctor
Dr. Pradeep Muley M.D.
Head & Senior Consultant Interventional Radiologist
Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
What people say about Us
Ms.Kathleen Rodgers, 42/F, United States of America (USA)
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Contact us & Request an Appointment
mail / call :- email@example.com
+91-9810 49 27 78
Copyright © 2017, Centre For Non-Surgical Treatment
Develop By : Shailesh Verma