Homemade baked sweet potato tots .pdf
Original filename: Homemade baked sweet potato tots.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/09/2017 at 13:33, from IP address 223.190.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 156 times.
File size: 289 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Homemade baked sweet potato tots
Not any more sweet potatoes fries now. Attempt oven baked,
appetizing and fresh tots. These will fulfill your craving without adding
to your calories or fats. These charming little tots are perfect as
appetizers or mid-evening snacks. Your children will love it.
Sweet potatoes are stuffed with fiber and vitamins and offer a well
balanced eating routine. These child friendly tots are truly addictive.
You can have them as gathering appetizer or fun snack.
Appreciate this speedy in a hurry snack by trying this recipe.
1. 3 medium sweet potatoes
2. ¾ cups bread pieces
3. ½ teaspoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
5. ¼ cup almond meal
6. Cooking splash
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F
2. Pierce the sweet potato with fork a few times
3. Heat sweet potatoes on Oddy Uniwrap baking sheet for 45-55
minutes or until delicate.
4. Give it a chance to cool.
5. Remove the peel of sweet potatoes and mash them.
6. Include ½ tsp cinnamon and ¼ tsp salt to the mashed sweet potatoes
and keep it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
7. In a bowl, mix bread crumps, almond meal, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
and ¼ tsp salt.
9. Roll 1 tablespoon sweet potato blend into tot shape, and after that
roll in bread blend.
10. Place the tots on Oddy Uniwrap Baking sheet and shower it with
cooking splash to get even browning.
11. Heat at 400 °F for 45 minutes by flipping part of the way through
until the point when you get wanted crispiness.
12. Tots are prepared to serve.
This healthy formula will most likely be a treat for taste buds and can
wrap these rolls in Oddy Uniwrap food wrapping paper and keep in
your kid’s lunch box or wherever you are on the go.