Development Fund Car Draw Rules .pdf
Original filename: Development Fund Car Draw Rules.pdf
Author: Joe Dowling
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/09/2017 at 11:51, from IP address 89.16.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 253 times.
File size: 555 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Development Fund Car Draw Rules.pdf (PDF, 555 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1. Each draw is open to the fully paid up Participants who may or may not be Members of Curraha
2. All Participants must be over 18 years of age when the draw takes place.
3. Participants in the Draw will subscribe, in advance, to the Draw as follows:
• Monthly Direct Debit of €10 from the participants designated bank account, debit card or
credit card on or before the 5th day of every month or by payment of the full years
subscriptions in advance.
• Tickets may also be purchased for cash in which case a full years payment must be made.
• Prize Draws will take place on the 3rd Friday of every month at or about 9p.m., unless
otherwise notified via the club’s app/website/social media accounts.
• Participants whose Direct Debit fails for whatever reason, will be treated in the following
i. The provided email address will be used to notify the participant of the failure to
collect funds. Alternatively, at its sole discretion the club may also elect to contact
the participant via their registered mobile telephone number,
ii. If the participant doesn’t respond with instructions for the club to re-present the
Direct Debit in sufficient time for the Direct Debit to be represented and
successfully collected prior to the draw date, then they will be excluded from the
4. Participants who notify us to of their wish to withdraw from the draw and cancel their Direct Debit
are excluded from all draws made subsequent to their last successful Direct Debit payment.
5. Participants can only join the car draw at the beginning of a calendar quarter, i.e. in January, April,
July or October.
6. The Committee of Curraha CLG may at its sole discretion award complementary participation in a
draw to advertisers and sponsors of the club. Such complementary tickets may be withdrawn by
the club at its sole discretion particularly in the case of the withdrawal of the advertising or sponsor
from their engagement with the club.
7. Prizes will be as follows:
• The first draw will provisionally be held in October 2017.
• A shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 will be the prize for draws held in January, April,
July and October every year,
• Cash of €2,000 will be the prize for draws held in February, May, August and November
• A motor vehicle (Ford Fiesta 3-door Zetec) will be the prize for draws held in March, June,
September and December every year.
• Participants shall be notified from time to time of the prizes available and any variation in
the extent of such prizes.
8. In the event of a deceased participant winning any prize, the proceeds pass to the participant’s
9. All prizes must be collected from Curraha CLG at a mutually agreed time and location to facilitate
advertising and marketing arrangements entered into from time to time by Curraha CLG. All prize
23rd August 2017
winners agree as part of their participation in the draw that they will be willing to partake in such
marketing efforts and that their name can be used by the club as a prize winner.
Prizes for the Draw shall be supplied by such company or supplier as the Board of Curraha CLG may
in its absolute discretion from time to time determine.
Curraha CLG will not be liable, nor will it accept any liability, whatsoever arising, for any defects,
mechanical or otherwise, in any of the prizes.
The Board of Curraha CLG will in its absolute discretion from time to time determine the following:
• The prizes to be won in each Draw;
• The frequency of Draws; and
• The date and location of each Draw.
Participants’ agree to have their name published on Curraha CLG’s website, mobile app, media and
social media sites. The winners names will also be included in any social media or live streaming
facility used by the club.
Each participant is limited to winning one prize in each Draw.
Participants in the relevant Draws shall be bound by these Rules and participation in the Draws
includes acceptance of these Rules;
The Curraha CLG Committee will interpret these Rules and any other matters arising out of the
operation of their relevant Draws.
Any dispute or difference about the interpretation of these Rules or arising in connection with, out
of, or under these Rules or from the operation of the relevant Draws, shall be dealt with in
accordance with the procedures specified in the Appendix to these Rules.
These Rules (including the subscription rates specified in Rule 2) may be amended from time to
time by the Curraha CLG Committee and participants shall be notified of any amendments.
APPENDIX - PROCEDURES FOR DEALING WITH DISPUTES
Any dispute or difference about the interpretation of the Rules for the Perpetual Development Fund
Car Draw or arising in connection with, out of, or under those Rules or from the operation of the
relevant Car Draws shall be dealt with in accordance with the following procedures:
(1) The dispute or difference shall be referred to the Committee of Curraha CLG whose duty it shall be
to discuss the matter with the relevant Participants who are in dispute with the Curraha CLG
Committee or other relevant authority involved in operating the Car Draws and, where possible, to
resolve the dispute or difference.
(2) If, following discussion under the procedures at (1) above, the dispute or difference is not resolved
to the satisfaction of the relevant Participants , any such dispute or difference which arises or occurs
between any of the relevant parties in relation to anything or matter arising under, out of, or in
connection with the interpretation of the Rules for the Car Draws or from the operation of the Car
Draws shall be determined by an Arbitrator appointed by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – Irish
Branch in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 2010 (as amended, extended or
replaced from time to time).
23rd August 2017
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog