Paneer Tortilla Wrap Recipe .pdf
Original filename: Paneer Tortilla Wrap Recipe.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/09/2017 at 13:56, from IP address 171.79.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 119 times.
File size: 266 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Paneer Tortilla Wrap Recipe
As we all know that Paneer is useful for health, so, every time same
type of formula for paneer become exhausting. But now we can get
many variants of paneer in every street or we can even make it at
home. It is an ideal meal for kid’s lunch box and is healthy
too. Savor this delicacy according to your liking.
Ingredients for Paneer and Salsa Tortilla Wraps Recipe
1/2 tsp cumin
2 tsp, ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
3 spring onion
1/2 tsp turmeric
150 gm Cottage cheese
20 gm extra virgin olive oil
400 ml curd
1/2 tsp salt
7 mint leaves
Salt to taste
Chaat Masala to taste
For the paneer marinade:
1. Dry roast and crush the cumin.
2. Take a bowl and add Curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder,
turmeric, salt, dry roasted cumin, spring onion, and shower some
additional virgin olive oil.
3. Combine it all and prepare the mixture to marinate the cottage
4. Squeeze a bit of lime for some punch in the mixture.
5. Cut approx. 150 gm of cottage cheese in slices (not very big) and
delicately marinate them in the blend.
For the salsa:
1. Take tomato, cucumber, onion, radish and spring onion. Slash them
and place it in a bowl.
2. Add additional virgin olive oil, salt, lime juice, chaat masala and mint
leaves to make up the salsa.
For the wraps:
1. Take 2 tsp of additional virgin olive oil in a container and heat it up.
2. Shallow fry the cottage cheese.
3. In another dish take some additional virgin olive oil and delicately
cook the corn tortillas.
4. On the toasted tortilla put the lumps of marinated Cottage Cheese
and salsa, tenderly close and roll over. Cook for a little time.
Now you can wrap these rolls in Oddy Uniwrap food wrapping paper
and keep in your kids’ lunch box or wherever you are on the go. Enjoy
hot and fresh rolls anytime.