Instagram Sheet .pdf
Original filename: Instagram Sheet.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2015 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/09/2017 at 05:00, from IP address 99.9.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 220 times.
File size: 36 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Instagram Sheet.pdf (PDF, 36 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
• Instagram was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom
and Mike Krieger as a social media platform
designed around sharing pictures or videos.
• Originally Instagram was exclusive to iOS, but in
2012 it released on Android and adopted a web
interface, resulting in the platform taking off.
Who uses Instagram?
• Currently Instagram has over 400 million active • 39 percent of all active social media users use
users a day.
Instagram for research purposes.
• 55 percent of adults ages 18 to 29 in the U.S. use • Several industries, such as the automotive,
fashion, sportswear, beverages and even consumer
• 68 percent of Instagram users are female.
electronics use Instagram, all of which boast 75
• Adult users have doubled since 2012.
percent or better use.
• Userbase is split evenly between iOS and Android.
• Total follower count: gives users an idea of your
• Growth rate: the rate your page grows.
• Demographics: age, race, gender, nationality, etc.
The engagement page gives users an idea of
the impact they’re making. These include basic
information, such as visits, to critical ones like
engagement or mentions.
• Some top hashtags include #love, #cute, #tbt,
Stories are build around the idea you can share as
#picoftheday, #follow, #party, #fashion, #fun and much as you’d like, with said content going away after
a day. Perfect for events or just sharing silliness with
• Popular or catchy hashtags are commonly used to •
engage with the community.
• Communicate with followers to connect with
Browse page makes it easy to find different users
Likes page gives detailed information on likes,
follows and other key information.
The profile page shows key information, including
recent posts, total posts, followers and description.
• On the homepage users can like, comment, send or
bookmark a post.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog