Trice Beef Brochure .pdf
Original filename: Trice Beef Brochure.pdf
Title: Trice Beef Brochure
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.12.6 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/09/2017 at 02:24, from IP address 174.5.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 164 times.
File size: 86 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Thunder Bay, ON * 807-633-7971
- Local Beef Order Information Brochure -
Select your order from the following
cuts of beef:
• Our beef is $4.79/lb. including tax. All beef comes
cut, packaged, and frozen.
• Fill out the attached Beef Cutting Order form to
place an order - you choose how you want your meat
• Call Tony at 633-7971 to confirm order and arrange
• You will be contacted when your order is ready.
• All orders can be picked up at Thunder Bay Meat
Processing, 4754 Oliver Rd, Murillo, ON
All our beef is pasture/grain/hay fed - no
• Minimum Order is 1/4 Cow
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What is the smallest order size I can place?
Our order sizes are 1/4 cow, 1/2 cow (1 side of beef), or whole cow (2 sides of beef)
• What is the approximate weight of each order size?
1/2 cow is roughly 250-300 lbs hanging weight
1/4 cow is roughly 100-150 lbs hanging weight
• What is the difference between the “hanging weight” and the weight of the meat I will get for my
The greatest factor determining final weight is how the meat is cut. Because you are able to have
your order custom cut to your specifications, it can vary. If you choose cuts with the bone in, and
take stew meat, blade roasts, soup bones, and internal organs (liver, kidney, etc.), you will keep
more of your order than someone who requests boneless cuts.
• How will my meat be cut?
You choose how you want your meat cut. You will fill out a Beef Cutting Order form to give your
cutting instructions. You can determine the sizes you prefer for roasts, if you want bone-in or
boneless, how thick you like your steaks or chops, and how many pounds per package for ground
beef and stewing meat. All our meat is wrapped and labeled with the cut of meat on each