This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Canva, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/09/2017 at 13:52, from IP address 109.101.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 289 times.
File size: 1.49 MB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
One of the best 3D printer for consumers and small 3D
printing business owners
• Large build volume area: 200x200x250 mm (10.000 cm3)
• Rigid Mechanics, 5 mm aluminium thick
• Full colour graphic 5’’ integrated touch screen (OPTIONAL)
• Active and Mechanical bed leveling for a perfect first layer
• Heated Bed for warpless 3D prints
• Original BuildTak print surface for a perfect first layer adhesion
• Original E3D V6 hotend so you can print with multiple materials (PLA,
ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon,
Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments,
Polycarbonates, and so on)
• Original electronics (32 bit processor) for high qualitative prints
• Super quite prints due to TMC 2660 stepper drivers
• Dedicated WIFI module with WPA-2 encryption for network security
• Real time full control of your printer (temperatures, speeds, fans and
so on) from PC, Tablet or Smartphone
• Open software that gives you the freedom to create specific
commands on your need (pause, resume prints, load-unload filament
and much more)
• Real time firmware setup ( no need to compile firmware)
• TAAC (Turbo Active Air Cooling) technology in order to achieve
stunning looking prints.
• FRS (Filament Runout Sensor) technology so you never ruin your
• Up to 50% faster than a regular 3D printer due to it’s 32 bit processor
• LED illumination because your prints deserve all the attention
• Remarkably detail prints from 0.05 mm up to 0.3 mm layer height for
super fast prototypes