Charlie O'Toole CV W:Dates NUIG .pdf
Original filename: Charlie O'Toole CV W:Dates NUIG.pdf
Title: Charlie O'Toole CV W/Dates NUIG.pages
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.12 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/09/2017 at 16:45, from IP address 37.228.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 227 times.
File size: 83 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Charlie O'Toole CV W:Dates NUIG.pdf (PDF, 83 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Flat 9 Selby House,
FC Business Intelligence - (August 2016 - Present)
FC Business Intelligence is an events company, operating across several sectors in several international markets. They host conferences that bring together the forerunners of each industry to share up to date information on the state and direction that the markets are taking. I am a member of the Eloqua team where my primary responsibilities are implementing email marketing campaigns and creating landing pages & web forms
according to CO marketing strategy. I also have several other key responsibilities which include:
• Building and designing target audiences based upon CO specification.
• Ensuring Eloqua and Salesforce are linked to facilitate accurate and up to date reporting.
• Building marketing campaigns and liaising with marketing managers to ensure that all marketing keeps
track with the marketing calendar.
• Liaise with CO’s about the success of marketing campaigns and effectiveness of current marketing strategy.
Capax Resource Management - (June - July 2016)
Capax Resource Management is a specialist recruitment firm based in London recruiting internationally between England, France and the United States. My key responsibilities included:
• Sourcing and screening candidates and clients.
• Liaising with partner organisations and hiring managers.
• Update information on Bullhorn CRM.
• Map out company structure to determine key leads using tools such as linkedin.
cicCartuja - Marketing Intern - (January - April 2016)
cicCartuja is the regional government funded scientific research facility based in Seville, Spain. During my
internship I was placed within the communications department and was primarily involved with event and
email marketing, though due to the small size of our team I routinely took on other responsibilities such as:
• Learn and implement MailChimp, also educate team members on how to use it.
• Analyse data from MailChimp campaigns to determine effectiveness and next steps.
• Design MailChimp templates to be used during mail shots.
• Keep event websites up to date using company CMS.
• Translate web pages from Spanish into English.
• Write copy for websites, email marketing campaigns and social media pages.
• Design promotional material for events.
• Manage logistical elements of events such as hotel and travel arrangements for speakers/VIPs.
IMG – Club Wembley - (Summer 2013 & 2014)
Club Wembley is the VIP section of Wembley stadium where customers sign on to 10 year leases, however
due to recent economic downturns some people have been unable or unwilling to fulfil their contractual
obligations so every year around the contract renewal period people are brought in to be the point of contact
for clients. During my time there my main responsibilities included:
• Reaching out to clients to assess financial situation.
• Updating CRM with all the details of conversations.
• Locate correct person to speak to within company to make sure that the invoice finds its way into billing.
• Assess need and eligibility for payment plan.
References are available upon request.
Brunel University - English BA
September 2011 – October 2015
Gunnersbury Catholic School
September 2003 – June 2011
Media Studies – C
English Lit. – B
RE – B
Sociology – B
Tefl Lab London - Trinity Cert. TESOL
City & Guilds - Social Media and Digital Marketing
In my free time I enjoy keeping myself busy with a number of hobbies and interests. A big passion of mine has
always been music, I constantly have music on when I’m working and I’m always looking for new music to listen
to. That naturally fed into me wanting to learn how to play music and now any time I have a spare minute at
home I’m figuring out a song or trying to write one of my own. I’m also a very visual thinker, so as a matter of
course I enjoy and appreciate graphic design. I in particular am infatuated with bold colour palettes, especially in
branding. I also play several sports including Lacrosse and American football where I have held the role of captain on many of the teams I have played on including my university teams. The aspect of sports that I most enjoy
(especially with regard to team sports) is that the whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts and each part has a
specific role. Though I do admittedly enjoy being a leader and having a main role in a team I am more than happy
to be a team player and accept a lesser role in the team’s dynamic in order to ensure the team’s success.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog