Premier Inn .pdf

File information

Original filename: Premier Inn.pdf

This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® OneNote® 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/09/2017 at 12:54, from IP address 81.156.x.x. The current document download page has been viewed 572 times.
File size: 469 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file

Download original PDF file

Premier Inn.pdf (PDF, 469 KB)

Share on social networks

Link to this file download page

Document preview

Premier Inn
21 August 2017

09:02

Sent via Online form 21/08 09:00
Good morning team,
I've returned today from a two week trip which started with a nights stay in your London Gatwick hotel. After advising
the reception team on check-out I was unhappy they would not listen to my issues or complaints and instead told me to
email you and so here we are.
I was woken up first at 2am with noise from outside the room, possibly someone just coming into the hotel. By the time
I got back to sleep at 4am I was woken again, this time by sounds of running water, a loud fan, shouting and pipes. I can
only assume one of the neighbouring guests was awake for an early flight bit I would not expect that to permeate
through the walls so easily.
Having just come off a long flight and with another the next day back out I was less than pleased and fully expect the
good night guarantee to be upheld.
Regards,
David Macarthur
On 21 August 2017 at 09:01, Premier Inn <guest.relations@premierinn.com> wrote:

Thank you for contacting Guest Relations
Hello Mr David Macarthur,
Your comments are very much appreciated and have been passed to a member of our team who will get in touch with you within th e next 14 days.
Need to book a room?
Please visit PremierInn.com or contact our Reservations Centre on 0871 527 9222*.
*Calls cost 13p a minute plus any extra charges from your phone operator.
Query about an existing booking?
If you need advice or want to discuss an existing Saver rate booking, call us on 0333 003 0025.
Lines are open 8.30am-7pm Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm on Saturdays and 10am-6pm Sundays and bank holidays.
Calls are charged at the national rate.
If you want to amend or have a question about an existing Flex rate booking, give us a call on 0333 003 8101.
Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-6pm on Sundays.
Calls are charged at the national rate.
Need to know more about one of our hotels?
Please search for the hotel via the “Where do you want to stay?” section of our website where you can also find hotel contact details should you wish
to contact the team directly.

To review our frequently asked questions, please click on this link: FAQs

The sender of this email is a member of the Whitbread group of companies, the ultimate parent of which is Whitbread PLC (comp any number 4120344). The company numbers of
the group's principal operating subsidiaries are as follows:

Whitbread Group PLC (29423)

Whitbread Restaurants Limited (6190450)

Costa Limited (1270695)

Stripe Travel Inn Limited (1739344)

Premier Inn Limited (6190411)

Premier Inn Hotels Limited (5137608)

Premier Inn (UK) Limited (10206057)

The registered office address of Whitbread PLC and all of the above -mentioned principal operating subsidiaries is Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue,
Dunstable LU5 5XE.

On 6 September 2017 at 09:09, Guest.Support <Guest.Support@premierinn.com> wrote:
Your unique reference for this contact: 2698746
Hello David
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch about your recent stay at our London Gatwick Airport Premier Inn. I’m really sorry to hear that you didn’t have a
good night’s sleep.
I am very sorry to read of the issues that occurred during your recent stay due to having a disturbed sleep as a result of noise. I can completely understand
your frustration of being kept up by this. I can see from your email the noise was from guests coming and going from the hotel but also from internal pipes
and running water. We strive to provide our guests with a good nights sleep and we apologise that on this occasion, we were not successful in achieving this.
What we’re going to do
We want all of our guests to enjoy every part of their stay with us, so I’ve passed your feedback to the hotel management team and we’ll do our best to make
sure this doesn’t happen again.
Unfortunately on this occasion we will be unable to offer you a refund under our Good Night Guarantee as you are outside our strict 7 day policy.
I would like to remind you that the team endeavour to operate a 24 hour reception and should you have any issues or questions during future stays, please
raise these with the site team as soon as possible. In most instances they will be on hand to assist you with your query or rectify any problems you may be
experiencing.
Need more help?
If you have any more questions about this, please get in touch at guest.support@premierinn.com quoting your reference number, and we’ll be happy to
help.

Ongoing Page 1

help.
Once again I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for taking time to send us your feedback.
Kind Regards,

Jamie
Guest Relation Advisor
Our full Terms and Conditions can be found here
A full list of our operating hours can be found on our website Premierinn.com

On 6 September 2017 at 09:26, David Macarthur <davefacefrommyspace@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning Jamie,

While I appreciate your apologies and that this will be looked into by the hotel management team I will not accept not receiving
the guarantee simply because I followed the instructions of your team members. I was instructed when I wished to complain at
reception to email you on returning from my holiday, that holiday was to weeks long and I stayed on the return, the hotel was
well aware of this a the time.
I have followed the instructions of Premier Inn employees and that has caused the delay you have specified.
Kind regards,
David Macarthur

On 18 September 2017 at 06:15, David Macarthur <davefacefrommyspace@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,
It has now been 12 days since I sent my last email, please escalate this to a complaint.

Kind regards,
David Macarthur

On 22 September 2017 at 11:59, David Macarthur <davefacefrommyspace@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,

It has been 16 days now since my original reply to Jamie and four since my previous email with no response.
Now breaking another commitment to your customers breaching the 14 days you advised it would take to
reply.

efh official rules
goldclubbrochure 2016 17 final
er1054
karastuff

Link to this page

Permanent link

Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..

Short link

Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)

HTML Code