Super Healthy Chicken Roll Recipe .pdf
Original filename: Super Healthy Chicken Roll Recipe.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/09/2017 at 11:39, from IP address 223.190.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 176 times.
File size: 317 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Super Healthy Chicken Roll Recipe
When you are in hurry and can't consider anything healthy, take a
pause. This chicken roll recipe will appreciate your taste buds without
bargaining on your wellbeing. It is healthy as well as you can snatch it in
Ingredients Required1. Boneless chicken cubes- 200 gm
2. Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
3. Plain white oats (powdered) - 2 tbsp
4. Red Chili Powder-1/2 tsp
5. Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
6. Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
7. Pepper Power-1/2 tsp
8. Paneer-100 g
9. Whole wheat flour-1 cup
10. Salt to taste-1/2 tsp
11. Lemon juice-2 tsp
12. Onion-2 tbsp
13. Lettuce-20 g
14. Mint leaves-1/4 cup
Technique 1. Marinate chicken in a bowl by including ginger garlic paste, turmeric
powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, pepper powder, plain oats
powder, salt and lemon juice.
2. Keep it aside for 60 minutes.
3. Transfer the marinated blend in a container and cook for around 5 to
6 minutes or until the point when chicken is cooked.
4. Mix paneer and mint leaves with little water in a blender to make a
5. Take wholewheat flour in a bowl, include some water and work it to
make a batter.
6. Make lemon size balls of the batter and straighten it in the shape of
7. Heat the support and put parantha on it and cook it’s the two sides
until the point that brown spots appear.
8. Expel paratha from dish and put some chicken in the centre of
parantha alongwith paneer sauce, lettuce and onion.
9. Make tight rolls and wrap it in Oddy Uniwrap food wrapping paper to
hold its taste and freshness for eating it later.
This mouth-watering formula will be a treat for your family. So
appreciate it whenever and everytime.