First 2 Aid 10 02 2017 .pdf
Original filename: First 2 Aid 10-02-2017.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Serif PagePlus 17,0,3,28 / PDFlib+PDI 6.0.0p2 (Win32), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/10/2017 at 16:29, from IP address 108.189.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 77 times.
File size: 46 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
www.first2aid.com | 407-900-1144
Every person can avoid being involved in accidents at work by following these simple tips.
1. Always be alert on the job – Being awake and alert all the time while at work will not only prevent accidents
from happening at work. It will also enhance the performance of the worker and can even earn him a promotion
or a salary increase. Most of the people who become involved with accidents at work are those who feel sleepy
2. Wear the required uniform – A person who works in a factory has a greater chance of being involved in an
accident at work. Thus, he should be more vigilant about the wearing of proper uniforms and other protective
garments when working. Never take safety to chance so always go to work with the proper dress code. If your
work requires you to wear a hardhat helmet then wear it.
3. Listen and actively participate during emergency drills – Some work places conduct emergency drills to
make sure their employees know what to do in cases of emergencies so as to avoid accidents. Some employees
take this as another boring drill so they just look around and take it for granted. So when emergency time
comes they are the ones who are left behind in the face of grave danger.
4. Always ask your supervisor about the possible risks of doing a certain task – There are workers who are
exposed to danger just by doing their regular workloads. A worker should always check with his supervisor if
he is unsure about the task at hand or if he feels that doing that task will expose him to great danger.
5. Never take a high-risk job for which you have not been trained for – It is stupid for anyone to take on a highrisk job especially if he has not been trained for the job. Imagine an untrained person doing the job of a
fireman? Doing this will not only expose you to a great danger but will expose other people to danger as well.
www.first2aid.com | 407-900-1144 | plus.google.com/+First2aid