BEST WAYS OF WRAPPING SANDWICHES FOR EATING ON THE GO .pdf
Original filename: BEST WAYS OF WRAPPING SANDWICHES FOR EATING ON THE GO.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/10/2017 at 12:42, from IP address 223.190.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 130 times.
File size: 173 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
WRAPPING SANDWICHES FOR EATING ON THE GO
The mere thought of a sandwich makes us feel hungry especially when it looks tempting to eat.The
packaging, colorful ingredients, cheese etc. makes a sandwich a perfect on the go snack. Whether
going on a picnic or taking a road trip or packing lunch, we want our sandwich to retain its shape, do
not induce sogginess and all the ingredients to remain at their place. So, to maintain its taste, shape
and attractiveness all you need is an Oddy Uniwraps parchment paper. There are many variants of
sandwiches and accordinglythere are many ways of packing it too.
Two most common sandwiches are, Flat sandwich and Subs or Wraps. So, how are we going to
wrap them? Just follow these easy steps:
1. Flat sandwich:
- Take a rectangular sheet of parchment paper of the required measurement and
place your sandwich in the center.
- Bring the top and bottom of the sheet together over the center of the sandwich and
line them up.
- Fold down the edges by half inch and crease sharply each time until the fold is flush
with sandwich surface.
- The right and left side of the sandwich will look like flattened tubes. Press the
opposing edges of the tube into the center forming a pleated triangle.
- Press down and crease the edges of triangle including at the base of sandwich
before folding it underneath.
- Repeat the process on the other side too. This way the whole thing will be nicely
2. Subs and wraps: These are long sandwiches and wrapping them can be quite tricky as the
measurement of paper will depend on the size of sandwich. The thumb rule is to cut a piece
of parchment sheet about one and a half times the length of sub or wrap. For wrapping
- set the parchment paper vertically and place the sandwich diagonally over one of the
- Lift the corner up and over the sandwich pressing it with flush and roll it towards the
far opposite corner folding in the sides.
- After the sandwich is completely rolled in the paper and everything is tucked in, tape
it to secure the contents. This way the sandwich is packed and can be eaten without
Sandwich is a very delicate but yummy food item and needs to be treated gently. To enjoy a fresh
and relishing sandwich on the go, make sure it is wrapped nicely in the right way. Parchment paper
is a great choice to keep the sandwich fresh & together. To have a safe and successful packaging,
the choice of sandwich should be right. If you do not like your sandwich to be soggy, choose rolls or
crusty bread. For sandwich slice toast the bread to make it moisture free. Spread tomatoes or juicy
products in the middle or center of the sandwich. Place the lettuce between the bread and salad.
So, the next time you have toeat a sandwich on the go, be assured of getting a fresh, healthy and
tasty sandwich which is not soggy and messy. Parchment sheet is here to keep your sandwich in a
perfect shape and make it look tempting to eat.