Cross Pointe Baptist Church 10 20 2017 .pdf
Original filename: Cross Pointe Baptist Church 10-20-2017.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Serif PagePlus 17,0,3,28 / PDFlib+PDI 6.0.0p2 (Win32), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/10/2017 at 18:17, from IP address 108.189.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 156 times.
File size: 47 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
What We Believe at Cross Pointe Baptist Church
1. We believe in one God, maker of heaven and earth, and eternally existent as God the Father, God the Son,
and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible, composed of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is God’s inspired and
infallible Word. It is inerrant and is the authority for conduct, belief, and practice.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death on
the cross; that He rose bodily from the grave, ascended into heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory.
And, that through His substitutionary death on the cross, His shed blood for mankind has paid for the sins of the
4. We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit, that His present work is to reveal Jesus Christ to people, to
regenerate those who believe, and that He indwells Christians to mediate the life of Jesus Christ in them.
5. We believe people were created in the image of God. Through Adam all people obtained a sin nature which
produces sin. Because of sin, all people in their natural condition are separated from God and are under the
wrath and condemnation of God.
6. We believe people may be saved from the wrath of God, be forgiven of sin, be justified by the righteousness
of Jesus Christ, and be reconciled to God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and are eternally secure in Him.
This salvation is a free gift of God’s grace to all who believe.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: they that are saved to the resurrection of life in
Heaven, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation in Hell.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ. We believe the church, as a local body, was
commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ to make disciples of all nations. We believe the two ordinances of the
church are baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper; they are representations of the Lord’s death and
resurrection for the believer.
www.cpbchurch.com | (386) 232-8704 | plus.google.com/u/0/116498185892424571315/posts |
twitter.com/cpb_church | crosspointebaptistchurch.tumblr.com