3 ways to fix Windows 10 Boot Problem .pdf
Original filename: 3 ways to fix Windows 10 Boot Problem.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/10/2017 at 15:00, from IP address 124.123.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 60 times.
File size: 184 KB (16 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
3 ways to fix Windows 10 Boot
Windows 10 Customer Service
• From users experience it is found that
around 30% people facing endless boot loop
problem once after installing Windows 10.
• Generally this type of issues happens if there is
a problem in your computer/ laptop hardware
system restarts your system again and again.
• Here we are going to discuss on 3 different
solutions on booting problem in Windows 10.
Refresh your System
Steps to follow
• Shot down your computer by pressing
power button around 5 seconds.
• Now turn on the computer by pressing the
power button. If you see the rotating loop
again immediately press power button to
shot down it once again.
• Follow the same step 2 to 3 times until you
see the Automatic repair screen. Now let the
computer to boot to Automatic Repair
• Now click on advanced option and then
• Now select refresh your PC , if not
interested to erase any data.