Original filename: shivashis.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / XeTeX 0.99996, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/10/2017 at 07:28, from IP address 14.139.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 238 times.
File size: 42 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
shivashis.pdf (PDF, 42 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Room NO 57, Zircon A, NIT Trichy, NEAR B.H.E.L, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, PIN:620015
Undergraduate Computer Science student and member of Delta Force, the premire coding club of NIT Trichy. I like to work with the web where I
stars, watching T.V or playing cricket.
• A Command Line Interface to browse content of HackerNews
• Used web scrapping instead of building a wrapper over the existing API to avoid repeated interaction with the server.
• Built with Python3, BeautifulSoup
SEPTEMBER, 2017 - PRESENT
• Gitignore: A script to generate/update/append to .gitignore while starting a repo
• todo: A terminal based todo CLI which uses a text file for storage
• routesDocumentor(Ongoing): A script to generate a list of functions/routes at the top of the file for better readability
• An on-line platform to find partners for projects, entertainment activities or assignments
• Built a chat plug-in using Socket.io to avoid using a third party for communication b/w users
• Built with the MEAN Stack
JUNE, 2017- JULY, 2017
• An on-line portal for travelers to maintain a travel journal, along with a photograph if necessary
• Implemented basic social media features like user search, like, comment and browsing jounals
• Online portal for users to compile and run/interpret codes
• Used multiprocessing in the back-end to decrease response time
• File Server written in NodeJS
• Supports directory listing
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
B.TECH. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Tirhuchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
July 2016- May 2020(expected)
Vortex - (Department Technical Symposium)
September 2017 - PRESENT
Jan 2017 - PRESENT
Link to this page
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog