Customer Service Training Courses Malaysia .pdf
Original filename: Customer Service Training Courses Malaysia.pdf
Title: Customer Services Courses Malaysia
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007 / PDFill: FREE PDF Writer and Tools, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/11/2017 at 11:41, from IP address 103.41.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 124 times.
File size: 81 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Customer Service Training Courses
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase.
"Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction
– that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation." The importance
of customer service may vary by product or service, industry and customer. The perception of
success of such interactions will be dependent on employees "who can adjust themselves to the
personality of the guest,"according to Micah Solomon. Customer service can also refer to the
culture of the organization - the priority the organization assigns to customer service relative to
other components, such as product innovation or low price.
What is it About?
Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business. You can offer gifts and slash prices to
bring in as many new customers as you want, but unless you can get some of those customers to
come back, your business won't be profitable for long. Good customer service is all about
bringing customers back. And about sending them away happy - happy enough to pass positive
relation about your business along to others, who may then try the product or service you offer
for themselves and in their turn become repeat customers.
1) Incorporating customer service into strategic thinking
2) Customer Service With MBBIT & Honey Mumford Delivery
3) Be a problem solver not a problem evader
4) Using Personality Traits of J.C McCroskey
5) Develop a communication style that focuses on customer service
6) Customer service leadership ideas of Richard Daft and RM Lengel
7) We owe a customer a living
8) Redefine caring to include caring enough to confront on a timely and consistent basis
9) Build forming “feelings” relationships with your customer
10) Invest time building a basic relationship
11) Rise Above the Fray: Dealing With Customer
12) Customer service in turbulent competitive service
13) Building a EBA customer service
14) Building a customer service in all areas of organization
15) A Passionate Service
16) Dealing With Difficult Customer
17) Team Building With Customer Service and Stake Holders
18) How to avoid devastation in business by the element of customer service
Managing Dimensions of Customer Service
How do customers perceive and evaluate service quality?
Gaps determinant in customer service
Serqual dimension in customer service
What are organization’s perceptions about service quality?
Do discrepancies exist between the perceptions of customers and those of managers?
Measuring Customer responsiveness in customer orientation
Can customers’ and managers’ perceptions be combined into a general model of service quality?
How can service organizations improve customer service and achieve excellence?
Interpersonal skills necessary to satisfy – and exceed – customer expectations
Basics of effectively serving multicultural customers
Cultural norms, needs, and expectations of customers from diverse communities
Handling unusual or difficult library customer interactions
Good interactive resources for customer service
Benefits of The Course
Enrich human capital by wining customers
Increase your empathy in customer service
Seek ye to understand than to be understood
Building a Compass of Service orientated in Customer Service
Understand why companies lose customers in your organization
Customer Service in managing the quadrant of service
HRDF CLAIMABLE TRAINING
HRDF REGISTERED TRAINING PROVIDER REGISTRATION NO: 690354W
Aaron Suresh Fernandez
Customer Service Training & Consultancy