ashish new resume sm .pdf
Original filename: ashish_new_resume_sm.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/11/2017 at 14:18, from IP address 116.74.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 477 times.
File size: 591 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ashish_new_resume_sm.pdf (PDF, 591 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Computer Science Engineering
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Shahdol
Good Shepherd Convent Sr Sec, Shahdol
Smart Trains Android Application:
Mar 2016 - Present
• Real scenario application for smarter Indian Railways’ enquiries: Smart Seat Availability, Split
Journey, PNR Tracking and more features.
• Up and Hosted on Play Store: https://goo.gl/uEBzv6
Nov 2015 - Jan 2016
Easy Share Website:
• Expense management website for flat mates http://ourcontri.16mb.com
URL Shortening Website:
• Website used to shorten long URLs http://i2o.hol.es
• URL Tracking, API for bulk shortening services.
Jan 2016 - Apr 2016
• Easy Connect: Website for communication with faculties and students via SMS, Email.
• Mid Semester Results: Developed and Hosted a Website for mid semester results in college.
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/ashprojects
Oracle Java Associate -
Apr 2016 - July 2017
• Started from the basics of Java to develop most efficient Java programs depending upon various
• Oracle Certified with 86%.
• C++, Java (Good) and Python(Beginner).
• Data Structures and Algorithms.
Secured First Position (in Madhya Pradesh) in Battle-Code, Techno-Voltz organized by IIT Bombay.
66%ile in Algorithms among all in Hacker Rank: https://www.hackerrank.com/undefined404
First Rank in Code in Nerve, Techno-Search Event, MANIT.
Cleared NPTEL-Introduction to Programming course, IIT Kanpur.
Best Project award for ‘Smart Trains’ in my college.
District Topper in Class 12th.
• Moderately versed in Adobe Photoshop, MS Office.
• Blogging, Music and Quora.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog