Roll Recipe .pdf
Original filename: Roll Recipe.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/11/2017 at 10:37, from IP address 223.179.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 89 times.
File size: 385 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Roll recipe is a very popular street food in India. Mainly kathi roll was made of
grilled meat kabab stuffed in paratha. But now we can get many variants of rolls in
every street or we can even make it at home. It is an ideal meal for lunch box
specially kids and healthy too. Savor this delicacy according to your liking.
Following ingredients for Roti Roll:
1. 1 cup whole wheat flour.
2. 1 tsp oil.
3. 1 tsp oil (optional)
for filling Roll :
½ tsp ginger garlic paste.
½ tsp red chilli powder.
½ tsp oil.
½ tsp cumin.
½ tsp garam masala.
½ tsp coriander powder.
1 onion thinly sliced.
1 cup of veggies like carrot, capsicum, peas, cauliflower, mushroom or any
other of your choice.
9. Pinch of turmeric powder.
10.Salt to taste.
11.Coriander leaves chopped.
1. Make a soft pliable dough using whole wheat flour, water and oil and keep
it aside for some time.
2. Heat oil in pan and add cumin to crackle.
3. Also fry ginger garlic paste with it till the raw smell goes off.
4. Sauté onions till golden brown in the pan containing oil and cumin and add
5. Now add all the veggies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and
6. Cover and cook the veggies till they become tender and keep it too cool.
7. Make small balls of the dough and flatten it with rolling pin to make roti.
8. Heat the girldle and transfer the roti on it.
9. Flip roti when you see tiny bubbles on its surface.
10.After cooking both the sides when spots of golden or brown colour are seen
on roti, apply ghee to it.
11. When all the rotis are done spread any sauce on it along with the veggies
filling prepared above.
12. Now roll the rotis tightly and hold in shape with a tooth pick.
Now you can wrap these rolls in oddy uniwrap wrapping paper and keep in your
kid’s lunch box or wherever you are on the go. Enjoy hot and fresh rolls anytime.
Use also oddy uniwrap parchment paper for baking and cooking.