Copy of LuisGarnacho CV November2017 ENGLISH OLM .pdf
Original filename: Copy of LuisGarnacho_CV_November2017 ENGLISH_OLM.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m64, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/11/2017 at 16:29, from IP address 118.241.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 375 times.
File size: 117 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Copy of LuisGarnacho_CV_November2017 ENGLISH_OLM.pdf (PDF, 117 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Name and Last Name
LUIS GARNACHO NOGUERA
+81 (0) 80 2595 8159
Date and Place of Birth
February 24th 1979, Barcelona (Spain)
As a generalist with a varied background ranging from animation, layout, modeling and
lighting, would like to seek further development of my animation and layout skills, in a
serious and productive studio.
Technical filmmaking and Computer Graphics. Professional Level (I).
Autodesk certified Technician in Modeling and 3D Animation in Maya.
School: IDEP (Barcelona). Length: 1 year (February 2002 – December 2002).
English: Proficient Spanish: Native Catalan: Native Japanese: Basic
December 2015 to present time (November 2017) - 3D Generalist, Toneplus
Animation Studios (Tokyo).
My responsibilities at Toneplus include:
· Assuming multiple artist roles depending on the production needs, including
Animation, Layout, Lighting, and Rigging
· Supervision on multiple CG projects
· Cyborg 009. Call of Justice - TV series (Layout Artist)
· The Snack World - TV series (Layout and Animation Artist. Layout
and Animation Lead. Rigging Lead)
· Maple Story 2 - set of two Commercials (Lighting, Rendering, Hair
· The Mysterious Cave in Dragon Mountain - Movie (Animator)
· Miniforce - TV series (Animator)
· Bases Loaded VR - Commercial Teaser (Layout Artist)
· Mannequin - Animated Short (Layout Artist)
· Undisclosed - Pachinko project (Animation and Layout Lead)
January 2014 until September 2015 - 3D Generalist and Modeler,
Interiorvista (Barcelona, Spain)
While at Interiorvista, my roles included:
· Creation of photo-realistic imagery (Lighting and Rendering, Animation)
· Modeling of highly-accurate models (Hard-surface Modeling and texturing)
· Content creation for interactive applications (Modeling, Compositing)
· Leading roles in various projects
December 2009 until December 2013 - Freelance CG Artist
Taking freelance commissions on Modeling, Lighting, Rendering and Animation,
projects ranging from advertising to architecture. Clients include:
· Kia Motors
February 2006 until November 2009 - CG Artist, Pixeldreams (Barcelona)
I was in charge of:
· Carrying out complex urbanistic and architectural visualization projects
· Project Management roles
April 2005 until November 2005 - CG Artist and Graphic Designer, AAA
· Lighting and Rendering, Graphic Design, and 2D compositing
February 2008 until February 2009 - Teacher, Aula Temática (Barcelona)
· Teaching the course “Archviz with 3DS Max and VRay”
April 2003 until December 2003 - Editor, Novagráficas (Barcelona)
· My roles included printing layout, typography and graphic design, for this small
offset printing company
Tokyo, November 2017 - Luis Garnacho Noguera
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog