Resume AlexLin3 Updated .pdf
Original filename: Resume_AlexLin3_Updated.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Resume_AlexLin3.docx
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by RAD PDF / RAD PDF 18.104.22.168 - http://www.radpdf.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/12/2017 at 21:23, from IP address 100.35.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 654 times.
File size: 50 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume_AlexLin3_Updated.pdf (PDF, 50 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Portfolio - alexlin93.github.io/portfolio/
LinkedIn - alexanderlin93
GitHub - alexlin93
Web developer with full stack development expertise, skilled in HTML/CSS,
C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL
Python / AJAX / JSON
Key Software Systems
June – Nov 2017
• Built a Google Maps web app that animated live multi-user GPS from SignalR.
• Developed a multi-page web app for courier management with ASP.NET MVC 5.
• Built Kendo UI and SyncFusion components with jQuery and ASP.NET Razor syntax.
• Developed with Visual Studio 2017 and regular git version control.
Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap
Google Maps API with JQuery & AJAX
Create a Python app with RESTful design
Feb – June 2017
Escatel Tax Law
• Built a WSGI web application to host a single page application with a React.js script.
• Successfully hosted the site using Google’s webapp2 Python framework.
• Developed with regular version control techniques using git.
• Maintained website functionality and deployment on Google App Engine.
Innovatical Lab, LLC
June 2015 – Aug 2016
Microbiology Tech / Quality Management
• Implemented over 30 quality procedures achieving ISO 17025 standard.
• Issued corrective actions resulting in increased efficiency and workflow.
• Initiated and led all analysts in weekly quality management meetings.
• Organized and maintained over 200 quality documents and records.
• Built a portfolio website with responsive design for mobile, tablet, & desktop.
• Created a blog that has login, logout, post, comment, and like capabilities.
• Used Jinja template engine, GQL database, and Google’s Python webapp2 framework
on Google App Engine.
Udacity, Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree
An intensive 6 month certification program co-created by Google,
AT&T covering Python, HTML, CSS, JS, RDBMS, AJAX, and
2016 – 2017
University of California – Riverside
Biology B.S. Cum Laude
2011 – 2015
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog