Mika Recipe PeanutButterPie .pdf
Original filename: Mika_Recipe_PeanutButterPie.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2015 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/12/2017 at 02:58, from IP address 45.20.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 163 times.
File size: 90 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Mika_Recipe_PeanutButterPie.pdf (PDF, 90 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
PEANUT BUTTER PIE
8 oz. peanut butter
8 oz. cool whip
4 oz. confectioners sugar
2 oz. milk
13.5 oz. graham cracker crumbs
4 oz. (1 stick) melted butter
Chocolate chips or pre-made chocolate
sauce or syrup
Plastic or silicone spatula
Pie dish or 9x9 in. baking pan
Standing or hand mixer
1. To make the pie crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium
sized bowl until crumbs are evenly coated in butter.
2. Pour the crumb mixture into a pie dish and use a flat spatula, or your fingers, to firmly
press the crumbs down to form a solid crust. Mold the crust along the sides of the dish.
3. Place the crust in the refrigerator to cool while preparing pie filling.
4. Combine the cool whip, confectioner’s sugar and milk with a mixer on low speed. Keep
mixing until the texture is completely smooth and there are no visible lumps of sugar. I
recommend sifting the sugar into the bowl first to help prevent lumps.
5. Mix in the peanut butter in small portions. Adding in portions will help to keep the mixture
light and fluffy. Mix until the filling looks uniform and smooth.
6. Remove your crust from the fridge and pour the filling in. Use a silicone spatula or the
back of a spoon to spread the mixture and to smooth the top of the pie.
7. Cover the pie with saran wrap and place it in your fridge to set for a minimum of 1 hour.
Ingredients like milk and whipped topping tend to pick up “fridge flavors” from other foods
in your fridge so make sure the pie is covered.
8. After the pie has set for 1 to 2 hours in your fridge or freezer, drizzle melted chocolate or
pre-made chocolate syrup/sauce over the top of the pie.
Store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks. (If it lasts that long!)
More recipes await: mikamalovic.com
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog