Programme Information. postdoctoral .pdf
Original filename: Programme Information. postdoctoral.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/12/2017 at 16:54, from IP address 100.35.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 219 times.
File size: 322 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Programme Information. postdoctoral.pdf (PDF, 322 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Florida A&M University/USA
1 Postdoctoral Fellowship available immediately
The fellowship amounts to 38,000 annually plus benefits.
• Bachelor’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences
• PhD completed in Pharmaceutical/Biomedical Sciences less than five years before the beginning of the
fellowship (January 2018)
• Initial proven leadership experience; applicants with a preponderantly academic background should
have acquired initial leadership experience
• English language skills
• One reference by individual qualified to comment on the candidate’s professional, personal and/or
academic background in English (approx. 2 pages)
• CV in English
• Grades from Master and PhD (in English or Portuguese)
Applicants are selected according to the following criteria:
• previous career and leadership potential
• independent and creative thinking
• publication record in high impact journals
• existing knowledge of Drug formulation, HPLC analysis and conducting Pharmacokinetic and
Pharmacodynamic studies. Animal handling is also a must.
Application and selection procedure:
Applications should be sent to Dr Sachdeva`s e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The selected candidate will start during the spring of 2018.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog