Writing guidelines final .pdf
Original filename: Writing guidelines_final.pdf
Author: Briana Lees
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/12/2017 at 04:07, from IP address 149.171.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 202 times.
File size: 578 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Writing guidelines_final.pdf (PDF, 578 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
POSITIVE CHOICES STORY-TELLING COMPETITION
Guidelines for writing a great story
What are the rules for written stories?
• Your story can be up to 400 words long, which is about 1 A4 page.
• You may create an artwork to go along with story.
• It should be a real story and you should write it yourself.
• Save your story as a PDF or word doc and then upload it to Positive Choices.
What should the story be about?
Tell us a real story about an aspect of your life where you made a positive choice. Here
are some examples:
Tips for a great story
1) Yarn about a real story and keep it simple. Focus on one specific moment where
you made a positive choice or where you were a part of a positive experience.
For example: Instead of saying that your friends are a great support for you when
you have difficult times, show or describe a time when you had troubles and your
friends supported you and tell us how they did this.
2) Remember to think about the plot, the people involved, the setting and what the
key message is that you are trying to tell us about.
3) Have you had any turning points in your life? Were you heading down one path
and then your life course changed for the positive? This makes for a great story!
Be creative and share your story with the world!
Have any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog