Why Business Need Certified Ethical Hackers .pdf
Original filename: Why Business Need Certified Ethical Hackers.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
Author: Content @Mercury
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com / www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/12/2017 at 07:10, from IP address 122.176.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 164 times.
File size: 1 KB (9 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Why Business Need
Certified Ethical Hackers?
BUSINESS SCENARIO TODAY
• Today, we find that almost all the industries, corporates, government, e-commerce and other sectors have
moved online. The main cause that can be attributed to this quick shift is speed, reach, and the impact the
Internet can provide.
• Eventually, several companies are entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Moreover, we witness that in this year
and the forthcoming year adoption of cloud computing technology will have an upper hand.
• At the same time, the online resources must be safe and secure as the public and/or the partners group interact
with it. The Experts are warning about the threat owing to increasing complex cyber crime
• There is every chance that the data may get leaked anytime through security breaches. The consequence maybe
so severe that the company could be forced to shut down.
BUSINESS SCENARIO TODAY…..
• And, any of the system could be hacked anytime, irrespective of the business size or the segment it serves.
• Jay Bavisi, the President and Co-founder of EC-Council says “Nobody can be arrogant enough to say we cannot be
• It is high time that the systems, data and trust of the clients and/or the partners ought to be safeguarded.
• To stop a hacker, one must be able to think like a hacker but perform hacking in order to check the vulnerabilities
and protect the systems.
HOW BUSINESSES CAN CONFRONT THE
Be in Focus
At this juncture, the businesses are in need of professionals who can prevent devastating cyber security breaches. And, here comes the
need of hiring certified ethical hackers for smooth run of the businesses.
WHAT ETHICAL HACKERS CAN DO TO A BUSINESS?
Identify the possible vulnerabilities that the programs may not detect
Test the networks for defense against all kinds of attacks
Detect the holes in a Wi-Fi system that could be broken easily
Provide substantial evidence for investment needs
Bring awareness to the company about the easy slip of data
How to Become CEH Certified Ethical Hacker?
ETHICAL HACKING SERVICES INCLUDES
• Testing: It is carried out to know the possible flaws in the system either at the core or logical level.
• Remote or war dialing: It tests the open-ended modem connections which are connected to a network at
• Local network testing: It deals with testing of services, protocols, system devices and virtual private networks
• Wireless security Application: It tests the level of security available in the framework as a whole.
• System hardening: It strengthens the host and remove the weaknesses if exists.
• Stolen laptop: the test examines the passwords and personal information stored in the dial-up software through
the PC having significant data.
• Social engineering: It involves the people, personalities, and the employees. However, it is difficult to carry on
this services as it involves all of them.
• Cyber security is at the top of the C-suite agenda today. As a result, we witness a surging demand for IT Security
Professionals namely the certified ethical hackers.
• The demand for cyber skills is reflected in the salary too. The average UK salary for an ethical hacker is now a
comfortable £40,000, increasing to £60,000 for penetration testing roles (It Jobs Watch, 2017).
• Thus, Ethical hacking skills directly contribute to protect the businesses from data breaches.
• Moreover, as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation which will be a law from may 2018, the businesses
are bound to invest in data security.
JOIN CEH V9 PROGRAM & BECOME A
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER
Mercury Solutions Limited
464, Phase V, Udyog Vihar,
Gurgaon DELHI - NCR 122016