Holdfast Recommended Competitive Standards .pdf
Original filename: Holdfast Recommended Competitive Standards.pdf
Title: Holdfast Recommended Competitive Standards (HRCS)
Author: Judah Bozeman
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/12/2017 at 22:42, from IP address 107.196.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 128 times.
File size: 109 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Holdfast Recommended Competitive Standards.pdf (PDF, 109 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Holdfast Recommended Competitive
No shooting while charging (unless you are an officer with a pistol) or out of formation.
A charge must be initiated if a line falls below 3 men.
Regiments are allowed a maximum of 2 lines.
Line spacing should be no more than one man apart, preferably shoulder to shoulder
5. 1 flag bearer per regiment.
6. No musicians or surgeons.
7. Addressing gaps while in a fire exchange is not mandatory.
8. Recommended that
9. 10 rounds that must be played, after 5 rounds both sides swap teams.
10. Both leaders must agree upon the map.
11. The number of players per team is limited to a minimum of 10 per line. If a regiment fails
to achieve the minimum, they will have to play as if they had 10 with whatever they’ve
brought, or forfeit the match. Hence the opposing regiment could bring 11.
12. The difference in numbers may only be 1 man.
13. The battles will take place on the home team's server, if they do not have one or not
enough slots for all the players they may ask to play using another regiment’s server or an
official one if applicable.
14. Only line units are allowed; no light infantry, guard infantry, or skirmishers.
15. If one regiment does not appear on time (15 minutes grace period, then the battle must
start), the opponent will get a 10-0 win.
16. If a regiment has something to complain about because the opponent did not follow the
rules, they will be responsible for providing evidence (video or screenshot); there might
not be referees.
17. The results of a match must be proven by screenshot or both regiments giving the same
Edited and agreed upon by:
47e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
77th (East Middlesex) Regiment of Foot
Nr9 Infantry Regiment
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog