Exit letter .pdf
Original filename: Exit letter.pdf
Author: Nithya Turiyananda
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word Starter 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/12/2017 at 04:38, from IP address 76.122.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 261 times.
File size: 114 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Exit letter.pdf (PDF, 114 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
d/o)_________________________________________, hereby declares as follows:
1) I am voluntarily leaving the organization Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam (the
organization) founded by Sri Nithyananda Swami (Swamiji). I don’t hold anyone
else responsible for my decision to leave.
2) I was serving at Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam in a voluntary capacity and hence
do not expect any compensation now or in the future.
3) I hereby forego my rights to any property, intellectual or otherwise, of
4) I have surrendered all the property and materials, including intellectual, and in
all media forms (including but not limited to audio, video, print, photography,
design files, other electronic files) belonging to Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam, to
5) I will not share, use, reveal any information whether legal, operational,
intellectual, personal, private, financial, accounting or any other information
related to Sri Nithyananda Swami and/or the organization.
6) I hereby forego all rights to organizational property, material, intellectual
property, in any form or type of media (including but not limited to audio, video,
print, photography, design files, other electronic files), and any other claims.
7) I will not abuse the organization and people related to the organization be it
devotees, ashramites, staff, volunteers & Swamiji or anyone else related to
8) I will not have any contact with the ex devotees, organizers and ashramites in
any form whatsoever.
9) I will not use the name of organization or Swamiji for my own purpose anywhere
10)I will do a proper handover of all the information, job responsibilities, contacts,
ashram properties, material, intellectual property, and assets in my possession,
in any form of media (including but not limited to audio, video, print,
photography, design files, other electronic files), to the ashram administration
and respective departments and take a sign off from each of them.
11)I am personally responsible for any and all of my actions done during the period
of my stay from _____________________________ till I officially handover and leave the
12)If there is any investigation related to any of my actions in the above mentioned
period, I am responsible in my personal capacity and also commit to co-operate
with the organization if and whenever needed
13)I hereby declare all the above facts to be true and signed by me under no duress.
I hereby declare that I do not have any of my belongings, personal or otherwise, with
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog