Reset Instructions for Escape the Arcade .pdf
Original filename: Reset Instructions for Escape the Arcade.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/01/2018 at 19:20, from IP address 65.78.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 270 times.
File size: 188 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Reset Instructions for Escape the Arcade.pdf (PDF, 188 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Reset Instructions for Escape the Arcade:
Extra Copies of some puzzles (Printable Link): https://document.li/boM4
1. Place the final Escaped card back into the Escaped Envelope and seal this envelope.
2. Print another copy of the Final boss puzzle at the above link. Fold the puzzle so that the middle
two rows are covered inside the fold. Seal this part of the puzzle. Fold the puzzle again in the
same way so that you now have a 4x4 grid. Seal the puzzle again. Place the folded boss puzzle
and the Escaped envelope into the Exit Door Envelope. Seal this envelope and return it to the
3. Place the fingertrap in the prize counter envelope. Seal this envelope.
4. Place 3 tickets in the Wack a Hog box, 3 in the Mr. Ribbit box, 2 in the Galactic Invaders box, and
2 in the pactrack box. Close all 4 boxes.
5. Place the yarn and the Wack a hog instructions in the Claw Envelope. Seal this.
6. Place the 4 double letter “prizes” back in the claw machine. Replace the out of order sign on the
7. Place the machine repair instructions in the galactic invaders envelope. Seal this.
8. Place the 3D Glasses and Galactic invaders level 3 in the Mr. Ribbit Envelope. Seal this
9. Print out another Mr. Ribbit instruction sheet at the above link. Place the Mr. Ribbit
instructions, The cars screen, and galactic invaders level 2 in the Pactrack envelope.
10. All of the following items go in the token machine envelope:
a. Pactrack envelope
b. Mr. Ribbit Envelope
c. Galactic invaders Envelope
d. The Claw Envelope
e. Prize counter envelope
f. Galactic invaders level 1
h. 10 tokens
i. Pactrack maze (print another at the above link)
j. Mr. Ribbit letter grid
k. Wire puzzle (print another at the above link)
l. Wack a hog hole card.
11. Place the token machine envelope back in the box.
12. Place the 4 bills in the wallet envelope. Seal this and place it in the box.
13. Place the READ FIRST letter in the box.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog