Fix Microsoft Outlook Errors .pdf
Original filename: Fix Microsoft Outlook Errors.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/01/2018 at 11:40, from IP address 14.102.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 168 times.
File size: 296 KB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Fix Microsoft Outlook Errors
The MS Outlook application is the world’s most popular used e-mail
client program.Over the years, a huge number of people also use to
manage the personal email.However, some version of the application
has got corrupted and unknown error messages occurred, while opening
an email user may receive a starting error message.Even so the most
likely solve this error is best than reinstall the whole application.Before
we discuss how to fix Microsoft Outlook error you can get the more
information from the Outlook help desk.
Outlook Error 0x8004010f: It is one of the common error faced by
Outlook users can receive an error message during the Send/Receive
Sending Error(0x8004010f): In Outlook Sending operation error message
occurred that data file cannot send.
Received Error(0x8004010f): In Outlook Receiving operation error
message occurred that data file cannot be received.
Reasons for this Outlook Error message are:
1. The Outlook profile is corrupted.
2. The Outlook Errors are moved to opposite drives.
Fix the Outlook Error 0x8004010f: You can easily resolve this error
message using Microsoft Outlook 2010 version.Most important thing is
to create an email account in Outlook by using the POP3 or IMAP. The
following Steps are here:
1) Install Microsoft Outlook on your system.
2) Go to the Account Settings.On the Account Settings box, click on the
Email tab. Choose the account in which you have received an error
3) Click the change folder button.
4) In New Email dialog box, click on the New Outlook Data File button.
5) Type the new name in the New Outlook data file and Ok.
6) Open the New Outlook data file and select the subfolders Inbox and
then click Ok button.
7) Under Account Setting box, click on the Change Folder button.
8) Then Select the new created Outlook data file, and set the folder
where you need to store your email messages.
9) Last step to close the Account Setting dialog box and go to
Outlook Error 0x80042108: While using Outlook email account
sometimes users may receive an error message like Outlook Error
0x80042108.In this error, Outlook is unable to connect to POP3
server.There are some reasons while receiving an error message
User not connected to the Internet.
Account settings are not correct.
POP3 server is damaged.
Configuration of Antivirus Software is not correct.
User account is damaged in Outlook.
Configuration of Windows Firewall software is not correct.
Try to remove the above problems and fix these errors.
To make sure internet is connected.
Check the email account settings are correct.
Check to see your antivirus software is not blocked.
Recreate the user account profile.
Check the firewall settings.
Fix Outlook Error 0x80042108: To fix this error 0x80042108, It is a
simple step to fix this error.The simple and easy step is to reboot the
computer that may clear this error.These are the following steps:
1. Firstly to start an Outlook in safe mode by the Outlook .exe or safe
command allow to get your email.
2. Stop any duplicate Outlook .exe process.
3. The last step is to finally boot the computer in safe mode and disable
any third party software like antivirus or firewall.
Outlook ‘Not Implemented’ Error: Some errors are difficult to
handle and fix the error.Outlook users are confused when they get
Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented error message.
There are some reasons to get an error message like this.
Corrupt Outlook PST file.
Damaged Send/Receive Settings.
Damaged Outlook Application
Fix Outlook Errors:
Repair Outlook PST file: A corrupted Outlook PST file is the main
problem. The solution of this error is to repair the Outlook PST files.
a) Use the Scan PST.exe: In MS Outlook includes an inbuilt Inbox repair
by the name of ScanPST.exe to fix the corrupt files.This is located in
double-clicking.This is a beneficial way to resolve corrupt PST file.
b) Use the Stellar Phoenix: If you are not able to solve the error after
using ScanPST.exe, then you can use the other options ‘Use the
Stellar Phonix’.This software will efficiently and quickly repair
corrupted PST file.
Recreate the Send/Receive Settings:
Microsoft Outlook saves your
personal Send/Receive settings in the file called as SRS file.Reset the
SRS file settings by recreating it.
1. Navigate the folder in C drive where MS Outlook located.
2. Go to the location of SRS.
3. Rename the files Outlook.srs to another name.
4. Then Restart the Outlook.
5. Check the Send/Receive settings file.
Repair Microsoft Office Installation: If the Microsoft office
application not installed properly, it might be a problem in Outlook
and get an error message. Steps to Reinstalling MS Office
1) Go to Start option then open the Control Panel.
2) Choose the uninstall programs.
3) Choose the Microsoft office and click on ‘Change’ button.
4) Select ‘Repair’ and then click on Continue button.
Outlook Timeout Error 0x8004210a: MS Outlook users are
connected to different other users and servers with the accurate
configuration of port numbers and protocols. Suddenly, Outlook
users faced POP Server Timeout Error.The reason behind this error is
the irregularities in the software configurations and incorrect port
Fix Outlook Timeout Error 0x8004210a: To Fix these error, follow these
two points that are mentioned below:
1. Delete any antivirus software that might be a problem the process in
2. Hold the Windows Firewall.
Setting the Server Port Number:
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook application.
2. Click on the File menu button.
3. Click on the Account Setting tab and Select the Account Settings.
4. Select the POP3 account and click on change option.
5. In Change Account, click on more settings option.
6. In the Email settings dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
7. Reset 995 to POP3 server if you have marked.This server required an
8. Reset 110 to POP3 server if you haven’t activated. This server also
required an encrypted connection.
Above we discussed Outlook errors and their fixes.If you have
confronted with Outlook technical problems then you can get the
solution from the Outlook mail help.You can feel free to contact our
Outlook representative anytime.