Head of Sales Ambie .pdf
Original filename: Head of Sales - Ambie.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m65, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/01/2018 at 18:48, from IP address 51.148.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 138 times.
File size: 70 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Head of Sales
Ambie is growing rapidly and looking to invest in sales management expertise. Based in Camden Town’s
innovation hub, you will be helping us disrupt the multi-billion-dollar background music industry, by creating
an innovative, curated, B2B music streaming service that is being chosen by an increasing number of
leading retail and hospitality brands, to enhance their brand and customer experience.
Working closely with the CEO and senior management you will be responsible for managing, developing and
scaling Ambie’s commercial activities across a range of existing and new market sectors. You will be
motivated by the opportunity and autonomy to shape the commercial arm of the business, implementing the
structure and processes that will drive the operation hit and exceed our ambitious growth targets.
We are looking for someone with experience, ability and passion to help us take Ambie from start-up to
market leader! You will be a driving force in our business, and in return, we offer a competitive salary,
commission and bonus based on team performance, and equity in our fast-growing business.
● Build a detailed sales plan, based on the significant market opportunity and investment in sales
expertise, to include stretching but deliverable monthly, quarterly and annual targets
● Work with senior colleagues to create and maintain a high-performing commercial team culture
● Recruit, train and mentor highly talented sales individuals, effectively managing daily performance
● Define and implement team and individual activity metrics, financial targets and incentives that
encourage and reward over-performance
● Own and manage progression of the pipeline, organise and chair regular sales meetings
● Provide the business with accurate sales forecasts and reporting, utilising best in class CRM
● Attend networking events, pitches and client meetings to ensure success as required
● Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure a consistent flow of qualified leads
● Provide feedback on client needs and market developments to further enhance the proposition
● Contribute to a highly successful Leadership team and maintain high employee engagement
● Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Ambie service(s) as well as competitor services
● Roll-out and maintain an effective pricing strategy; providing advice to aid negotiation as required
● Provide expert advice and guidance to the team and prospective clients on related subjects
● Ensure adoption and correct usage of CRM by the team throughout the sales cycle
● Develop effective relationships during the sales process, maintaining regular and helpful contact
● Work closely with client services, account management and support staff
● Demonstrable track record in sales; 3-5 years, with at least 2 years in sales management
● Proven leadership skills; ability to demonstrate a high level of commercial success
● A sound knowledge of the sales cycle and ability to create a pipeline of profitable business
● Excellent forecasting and reporting skills
● Ability to recognise talent, coach and motivate individuals to achieve personal and company goals
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often challenging, start-up environment
● Passionate, self-motivated, tenacious and financially driven, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
● High level of interpersonal, influencing and team-working skills / Excellent communication; oral,
written, face-to-face / Organisational, administrative and IT skills (familiarity with Salesforce CRM)
Flexible working hours and holiday days, great office culture (based in Camden Town, London)
Please apply to XXXXX