Let Travelia Holidays Plan your Solo Trip to Singapore .pdf
Original filename: Let Travelia Holidays Plan your Solo Trip to Singapore.pdf
Title: Diapositiva 1
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/01/2018 at 21:39, from IP address 103.199.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 181 times.
File size: 1.5 MB (25 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Let Travelia Holidays Plan your
Solo Trip to Singapore
1. The Gardens by the Bay
• The garden is divided into three sections,
namely, Bay Central Garden, Bay East
Garden and bay South Garden.
• Super trees, which are a tall, tree like
structures that tower from about 80 to 160
feet ads to the panoramic view of the
2. The Singapore Flyer
• Want an eagle-sight view of Singapore?
The Singapore Flyer should be your next
destination which is located near Marina
• On a clear day, you can see three
countries from the top – Singapore,
Malaysia and the Indonesian island of
3. Merlion Park
• It has a lion’s head and a fish’s body and
represents the city’s humble origins as a
• The Merlion statue is a personification of
Singapore’s history and can be also seen
while cruising in the Singapore River.
4. Botanic Gardens
• Among various points of interest at
Singapore the Botanic Gardens is the one
which attracts the high number of tourist.
• This iconic place has about 1,200 species
of Orchids and about 2,000 hybrids which
is a visual treat.