Eyebrow Piercing Guide .pdf
Original filename: Eyebrow Piercing Guide.pdf
Author: BINARY COMPUTERS
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/01/2018 at 16:24, from IP address 14.192.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 94 times.
File size: 160 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Eyebrow Piercing Guide – Pain ,
Care, Healing Time & Cost
Our eyes are among the most significant areas on the human body. Of course, an excellent means to underline the
eyes is through various kinds of piercings. Whereas other types of face piercings are getting more accepted, eyebrow
piercing is already a leader and still originating new styles in body piercing
According to the position it has got, eyebrow piercing can be classified into several types.
• Horizontal eyebrow piercing is horizontally located above the eyebrow, following its line. The extraordinary look of
this piercing can add to the shape of your eyebrow. Jewelry options that will suit this kind of piercing include barbells,
curved barbells, banana bells as well as bio-plast barbells.
• Bridge piercing represents an alternative to nose piercing. It's the portion of skin between the top of your nose and
your eyes which is pierced. Yet, this is not the best variant if you've got a tight skin in the area because it will dry and
• Anti-eyebrow piercing is performed slightly below the inferior eye orbit, right on the upper cheekbone. As well as the
two preceding types, this one is executed exactly underneath your skin, without even touching your facial muscles or
• A variant of the common eyebrow piercing is the spiral eyebrow. The difference between them is the spiral eyebrow
type consists of two or three successive holes. Afterward, a spiral-shaped piece jewel is passed through all these
• The T eyebrow piercing represents a typical vertical and a horizontal piercing. These are executed in immediate
closeness to one another so as to create the shape of the letter "T".
• When two or more types of piercing are combined, this is labeled as combination or multiple eyebrow piercing.
Article Source: https://foreheadcare.com/eyebrow-piercing/