Jessica Leung Resume .pdf
Original filename: Jessica Leung - Resume.pdf
Title: Jessica Leung - Resume
Author: Jessica Leung
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.12.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/02/2018 at 10:57, from IP address 24.4.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 351 times.
File size: 64 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Jessica Leung - Resume.pdf (PDF, 64 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
161 Hillside Boulevard, Daly City, CA 94014
Summary of Qualifications
• Strong research tactics and customer engagement skills from past work experience
• Intermediate skills with PyCharm, Visual Studio Community
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel and
B.S. in Business Administration (Management Information Systems), San Jose State University,
San Jose, CA, expected graduation May 2019
A.S. in Business Administration, Skyline Community College, San Bruno, CA, graduated May
• 22 credits of core business courses, including Business Communications, Business Law,
Business Statistics and Global Business Communications/Negotiations
• Member, Management Information Systems Association
Work and Volunteer Experience
• Sales Floor Team Member, Target, Colma, CA (September 2015-December 2015).
Maintained a clean store and stocking shelves while building relationships with customers; cross
trained and quickly maneuvered around the entire store to adapt to the needs of the store;
recognized by faculty and customers who filed comment cards
• Hostess, Claws and Craws, Hercules, CA (July 2014-January 2015). First representative of
restaurant's service and hospitality; responsible for reservations, moving tables and phone call
orders to input them into POS systems; monitored and estimated waiting times for guests to
ensure their comfort through information
• Dean’s List at Skyline Community College: Spring 2017, Spring 2016
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog