PDF Archive

Easily share your PDF documents with your contacts, on the Web and Social Networks.

Share a file Manage my documents Convert Recover PDF Search Help Contact



Relief Back Pain With Our Arch Supports Good Feet Australia .pdf


Original filename: Relief Back Pain With Our Arch Supports Good Feet Australia.pdf

This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/02/2018 at 12:51, from IP address 123.201.x.x. The current document download page has been viewed 119 times.
File size: 151 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file




Download original PDF file









Document preview


Relief Back Pain With Our Arch Supports Good Feet Australia
Back Pain
Making up only 2% of the body, our feet balance and support the other 98%. So, it’s no surprise
that structural imbalances in the foot can cause strain on the muscles from the ground up.
Lower back pain is second only to the common cold as a cause of lost days at work.

Our arch supports offer back pain relief by helping to evenly distribute your body's weight,
alleviating pain and pressure from your back. So, it’s no surprise that structural imbalances in

the foot can cause strain on the muscles from the ground up. Lower Back pain is second only to
the common cold as a cause of lost days at work.
Symptoms
While many people may experience the occasional dull ache or tightness after standing or
sitting for long periods of time, others experience the chronic sharp nagging pain of sciatica.
And, muscle spasms in the back may come on suddenly making it difficult to stand upright.
Our Pain Relief Solutions
Good Feet arch supports are designed to help stabilize the foundation of the body – your feet.
When the arches in the foot are aligned with a properly fitted arch support, the skeletal system
is in better alignment and body balance may improve – reducing pressure on the sciatic nerve
and undue stress on muscles through the legs into the lower back.

The mission was to help people who – like the company's founders – suffered tremendous foot
and Lower Back pain that diminished their quality of life. Soon after, Good Feet stores began
opening in cities across the U.S. Today, the Good Feet system encompasses over 100
individually owned and operated stores throughout the world.
Website Url

http://www.goodfeet.com.au/

Address

Shop 5a/ 88 Park Avenue, Kotara, NSW 2289 Australia

Call Us!

(02) 4957-4230


Relief Back Pain With Our Arch Supports  Good Feet Australia.pdf - page 1/2
Relief Back Pain With Our Arch Supports  Good Feet Australia.pdf - page 2/2

Related documents


relief back pain with our arch supports good feet australia
sciatica pain relief back pain relief si joint pain relief
discover how to give a massage and soothe others pain
sciatica herniated disc treatment clinic
sermorelin ghrp2 peptides available at boston testosterone
anesthesia for labor and delivery 1


Related keywords