How to Get SSS employment history .pdf
Original filename: How to Get SSS employment history.pdf
Author: Morta, Shiela May J.
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 11 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 11.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/02/2018 at 02:45, from IP address 144.36.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 81 times.
File size: 117 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
GETTING A SSS STATIC INFO ONLINE
Note: It is recommended to use Internet Explorer.
1. Go to the SSS Website at https://www.sss.gov.ph/ log in to your account using your User ID and
Password under Member Log-in then click Submit.
*If in any case you forgot your username or password, you can read my other tutorial on How to recover
SSS Online Account “Forgot Username and Password“
2. Under “E-SERVICES” menu, click “Inquiry”
3. If you are using unsupported browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome), you will see this pop up
advisory. Click “View Instructions” and follow the instructions given depending on the browser you are
using. If you can’t follow the instruction, use Internet Explorer.
4. After you successfully logged in your account, you will be redirected to the “Employee Static
Information” page, click on “Member Info” link then select “Employment History”
5. You will arrive on “Employment History” page. Your employer name, SSS ID number and your
reporting date and employment date then will appear on the screen.