Drinking and Driving With a Minor Passenger in New Jersey .pdf
Original filename: Drinking and Driving With a Minor Passenger in New Jersey.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
Author: Sanjay Sharma
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/02/2018 at 07:36, from IP address 182.72.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 117 times.
File size: 594 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Phone: 732-820-4332 / 201-448-9866
Drinking and Driving With a Minor Passenger
in New Jersey
Disclaimer: The contents of this presentation are general in
nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The
author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained
• Drinking and driving with a minor passenger carries
serious consequences in New Jersey.
• A conviction will result in a criminal record and can
potentially have a catastrophic effect on a person’s life.
He or she could be charged with disorderly conduct and a conviction
could lead to:
Fines of up to $1,000
Jail time of up to six months
A suspension of their driver’s license for up to six months
Community service for up to five days
In some cases, the person could also be charged with endangering
the welfare of a child. If convicted, he or she could end up in prison
for up to ten years and potentially lose custody of their child.
• Dealing with a DWI charge involving a minor passenger is not easy.
• Hiring an experienced DWI defense attorney is imperative.
• A lawyer will not only challenge the charges, but also attempt to
limit or even eliminate the DWI charge.
• If you have been charged with a DWI in New Jersey while your
child was a passenger, contact our DWI defense attorney Michael
Peter Rubas immediately.
• Attorney Michael Peter Rubas has extensive experience in a wide
variety of criminal cases including DWI and DUIs. He can help
Rubas Law Offices
549 Summit Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
2006 Route 71, Suite 6
Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762
Spring Lake: 732-820-4332
Jersey City: 201-448-9866