camera lens cleaning .pdf
Original filename: camera-lens-cleaning.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
Author: W.S. Toh
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/02/2018 at 02:45, from IP address 58.182.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 126 times.
File size: 254 KB (11 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR
My name is Kueh Talam.
I share the passion for photography by
giving free presentations. You can find
Cleaning is therapy for me. I'm not
ashamed of holding the duster or
- Amisha Patel
WHAT YOU NEED
STEP 1) BRUSH OFF DIRT
• Use a tooth brush to dirt from the lens
• The lens body is even more dirtier
than the glass – Why don’t people
• Do not brush the glass and electronic
• Keep the lens cap on.
STEP 2) WIPE
• Damp (not wet) piece of cleaning
cloth with dish soap.
• Gently wipe the lens body.
• Do not clean the glass and
electronic contact points.
STEP 3) DUST OFF
• Face the lens downwards.
• Use the blower upwards.
• Let gravity take the dust off, not
let more dust settle on the lens.
• Clean both the front and rear
STEP 4) LENS BRUSH
• Use the lens brush to remove
stubborn pieces of dirt – If
• Do this only after you have used
the blower to remove most of the
STEP 5) REMOVE SMUDGES
• Use a piece of micro fiber cloth to
wipe off the fingerprints and oil
• Lens cleaning paper should do a
better job as they are more