Marie Bell .pdf

File information

Original filename: Marie Bell.pdf

This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 / Skia/PDF m64, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/02/2018 at 07:39, from IP address 173.245.x.x. The current document download page has been viewed 571 times.
File size: 60 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file

Download original PDF file

Marie Bell.pdf (PDF, 60 KB)

Share on social networks

Link to this file download page

Document preview

Soooo,, go figure
Lou Lou,,,says ,,,'Huh?"
To having my shit
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
I can help you get it back from her. I umm have a personal reason for such...and real talk I got a huge bag full of female clothes literally handed to me yesterday. I brought it home for you to have.
5 hours ago

Is it my things
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
some person who I've never known or wil never know
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
Y medication was in that shit too
My
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
the medication should of been in the baskets you picked up
medication that was clearly a priority to you btw. in the 3 times you've been to my house while it was here but anyways...
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
Idk,,, at this point,,,I'm completely wiped down,,,I thought u we're a friend,,,a friend I could trust,,,,
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
No, no you didnt'. You unfriended me on facebook, you told people not to tell me where you were.
stop it. Just stop it. Manipulating and trying to make me feel bad that you abandoned your things is not happening
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
Yesterday was the first time I've been back to ure house since dropping my bags ther
I'm not up for any arguing,, I'm very upsey
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
be upset. be upset at yourself.
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
I'm over it,,,,I did my best to hold on to what I could n it just wasn't in the stars ig for me to have a few favorite things
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
its not in the stars, it's by your own choices! you have created the world you live in. Do you not understand that?
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
Oh I'm definitely upset w myself
For fucking sure
I should NEVER ever,, have trusted u
It ain't u're fault,,,it is 100% mine
N I own that shit,,,,,ha, bet nobody wants to steal that
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer

shut the FUCK up. Trust that you cannot unfriend me, tell people to not tell me where you are, and not talk to me - AND EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU
I'm not your BITCH. I help those who are wiling to help themselves. You think you can just punk me and i'm going to guard your rags like some sort of dog? Get over yourself.
5 hours ago

Johnny Schaefer
What ever happened to "helping me" as you phrased it? Remember when I gave you a ride - how you were gonna help me
what have you ever done to help me?
5 hours ago

Marie Bell
K consider u got me then,,for not paying attention to u when u wanted my attention
5 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
Not the question - when in our existence of knowing each other - have you ever helped me?
5 hours ago

I'm listneing
4 hours ago

Marie Bell
For one,,I don't Kno how u got unfriended,,,slip of the hand, or something,, it happens,,,,,but I didn't unfriend u fir the millionth time.....second,,,,just cuz I say I don't want ppl to Kno where I am,,does NOT
make me a bad person,,,,third,,when I don't immediately respond to a person,,,it's nothing personal or against that person,,,,I'm just the type of person who when I shut down, I shut down. All ther is to it...
Now,,,I would've NEVER thought those actions could possibly hav warranted your vicious, childish, over the top reaction. As far as " What have I done for u?" I've assisted u on anything uve asked,,without
asking for payment in return,,,ive gladly tended to u're house to help clear or clean clutter,,JUST to b a friend,,not run a tab(unlike u,who has nickeled and dimed me,at EVERY TURN)I selflessly,,gav up my
desperately needed narcan for money, cuz i was homeless n in a bad spot,,,but marks life was definitely more valuable,,and instead of being a selfish bitch,,,I also gave my assistance in saving his life..cuz I
don't falter under pressure like hhmmmm u......then my Rocky bumpy life started up again,,,n I go ghost,,just how I handle things,, not saying it's polite,,but how I handle things....but one thing about me,,,is I
never stay down,,,n I've known my time to come back up was coming soon,,,n my plan was,,,to help u
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Oh I'm just getting started
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Marie Bell
Although I had begun to feel as if u no longer deserved my help OR my friendship,,,(well bfore the giving away if my rags)
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Marie Bell
U from the jump have had u're alterior motives,,,yes,, u hav made them known that u like me or want me in a different way than just friends....but just cuz u admit that DOES NOT make it ok for u to continue
to make ure crass, vile, rude sexual requests at me,, especially when u think I'm down on my luck enuff to HAVE to give in
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Marie Bell
U ,,,, Jonathon Schaefer are NO friend of mine,,,,,YOU from the jump have tried to use my unfortunate situation to Ure advantage,, whilst hiding behind ure cloak of "harmless 'friend'"
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
slip of the hand - how about the countless times you said "Don't tell Johnny that I'm here" Was that a slip?
4 hours ago

Marie Bell
Then when basic manipulation didn't work,,,,u tried a lil psychological fuckery
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
used your situation to my advantage? LOL I'm the only one who has done anything to help you get out of the situation. Listen, please I dont mean this to be mean. What you perceive is not reality. Please get
help.
4 hours ago

Don't tell Johnny that I'm here,,, where?! Wtf r u talking about
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Marie Bell
Regardless,, NNE if what I did,, warranted u spoiled baby brat reaction

NONE
4 hours ago · Sent from Messenger

Johnny Schaefer
I'm not doing this with you Marie. I'm sorry that you saw my efforts as harmful instead of helpful. You can have the bag of clothes I got today that are in the garage if you like. If not, please seek help and good
luck to you.
spoiled brat reaction? I didn't do anything Marie.
I went to rehab and you didn't pick up your clothes
I have never put one ounce of energy into spite or harming you. If you get some sort of satisfaction by lashing out on me, than go ahead.
blaming everyone must be exhausting. Not as exhausting as staying up all night to drive someone to a DCS court case on their only day off in two weeks, but exhausting still
4 hours ago

Document preview Marie Bell.pdf - page 1/3

Document preview Marie Bell.pdf - page 2/3
Document preview Marie Bell.pdf - page 3/3

Related documents

marie bell
1967 record releases
1965 record releases
my nmda story
pvz issue3 vol2 mar2013
uk 1970 record releases by date

Link to this page

Permanent link

Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..

Short link

Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)

HTML Code