DevOps Core Application Saarang 2019 .pdf
Original filename: DevOps Core Application - Saarang 2019.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m66, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/03/2018 at 09:17, from IP address 14.139.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 141 times.
File size: 43 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DevOps Core Application - Saarang 2019.pdf (PDF, 43 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Department: Developer Operations
1. As a core member, your decisions will affect the whole festival. What are your ideas
regarding how to improve operations in Saarang as a whole?
2. The Saarang DevOps team has evolved in the past few years. Describe the path
the team should take going ahead. Justify and provide technical improvements as well
as organisational ones.
3. What were the pros and cons of this year’s Developer Operations team? How will
you improve the team?
4. In case Saarang 2019 requires on-site/app payment. Describe your plan for implementation,
and possible issues that you might face during the process?
5. What are the new features you propose to implement on Saarang website and apps?
Propose both visual and technical improvements. How do you think UI/UX is different from
6. What is your take on the internal portals developed for the Saarang team? How do you
plan to improve the portals?
7. What team structure do you propose for Saarang 2019? Justify.
8. Propose a timeline for DevOps team.
9. Saarang 2018 was the first one to implement QR codes as replacements for physical tickets.
What were the issues faced? How would you improve this system?
10. What are your views on the website for Sangam, what are your future plans for this?
11. If there is an unexpected shortage of resources, what measures will you take so that your
timeline is not affected?
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog