Waterfront at Roslyn Garage Auction 3 1 2018.pptm HK .pdf
Original filename: Waterfront at Roslyn Garage Auction 3-1-2018.pptm HK.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/03/2018 at 13:57, from IP address 75.99.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 118 times.
File size: 626 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Spend a Fall 2018 Afternoon with JCC Board Member, Howard
Kroplick, and the most historic automobile collection on Long Island.
The experience for up to ten (10) people includes a tour of the garage
that houses these magnificent vehicles as well as to be passengers in
the vehicle of your choice as you cruise around Long Island’s Gold
Coast. The collection includes:
• 1909 Alco Black Beast Race Car- The restored racer that won the 1909
and 1910 Vanderbilt Cup Races and raced in the 1911 Indy 500.
• 1948 Tucker 1044- The 44th Tucker built of the unique 51 Tucker pilot
production cars and prototype. Featured on the March 2018 cover of
Hemmings Classic Car.
• 1937 Chrysler’s Chrysler- A 7-passenger limousine custom built by LeBaron
for Walter P. Chrysler as a gift for his wife Della.
• 1963 Mustang III Concept Show Car- This one-of-a-kind prototype twoseater is considered the oldest Mustang on the road today.
• 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350-H- Built for Hertz Sportscar Program.
Waterfront at Roslyn Garage, 55 Lumber Road, Roslyn, NY