DELICIOUS EGG STUFFED PARATHA RECIPE .pdf
Original filename: DELICIOUS EGG STUFFED PARATHA RECIPE.pdf
Author: Prakhar Jain
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/03/2018 at 08:20, from IP address 106.215.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 161 times.
File size: 294 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DELICIOUS EGG STUFFED PARATHA RECIPE
In case yourchild loves street food then you should be slightlyworried. A great
alternative is to make that food at home with the all the healthy ingredients.
Childrenwish to see different food items in their lunch box. Listed here is astreet
food recipe packed with necessary protein.
Chopped green chilies
Red chili powder
Pinch of turmeric
A pinch of black pepper
Salt to taste
1. Make a circularball of dough and roll it flat with a rolling pin.
2. Puttingthe non-stick pan over the gas and grease it with ghee.
3. Splitthe eggs through adding chopped coriander, green chilies, onions,
tomatoes, and all the condiments. Beat the mixture well.
4. Now, place the flat dough chapatti on the non-stick baking pan. Let it cook
from a single side.
5. Now, by making use of a knife, make a bit of a cut at the border and make
apocket, like pita pockets.
6. Now, dump the blend of egg and keep it sealed with a spatula. Allow it to
cook on one side on slow heat.
7. Carefully switch the roti in a way in order that the mixture really doesnot
8. Cook food evenly on both sides till the inside egg mixture is hard. Remove it
from your baking pan and cut it with a pizza cutter or knife. Wrap it up with
food wrapping paperand pack it in the lunch. Now, just wait till your kids
come home and shower you with praises.