BUY BEST JUICER IN INDIA ONLINE AT BEST PRICES HUROM .pdf
Original filename: BUY BEST JUICER IN INDIA ONLINE AT BEST PRICES - HUROM.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/03/2018 at 14:15, from IP address 122.177.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 147 times.
File size: 141 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
BUY BEST JUICER IN INDIA ONLINE AT BEST PRICES - HUROM
Juicer is an appliance for extracting juice from fruits, vegetables and leafy greens in a process called juicing. It
crushes, grinds, and/or squeezes the juice out of the pulp. Juicer is different from blender. Juicer separates juice from
the pulp. Blender includes everything, nothing is separated or removed.
Fresh juice is packed with nutrients. It can be consumed in every season. There are many benefits of drinking juice.
It helps in strengthening the immune system, regulating the blood pressure, keeping our body hydrated, losing
Although you can drink the juice in shops but it is not cost effective in the long run. Also there is no guarantee that
the juice being served would be fresh. It’s better to buy the fruits and vegetables and make fresh juice at the comfort
of your home.
Types of Juicers
There are mainly two types of juicers- centrifugal and masticating juicer.
Centrifugal juicers are the most common, popular and affordable type of juicers. These spin at high speeds to
pulverise the fruits or vegetables, and use centrifugal force to separate the pulp from the juice (hence their name).
Masticating juicers are also known as cold press juicers or slow juicers. They operate via a masticating (chewing) or
cold press method to produce a superior juice to their centrifugal counterparts.
Tips for Buying the Best Juicer
Here are some of the features you should check before buying a juicer:
1) Pulp Container: It needs to be big enough so you don’t have to keep stopping the machine to empty it.
2) Jug: A large juice jug is preferable, with 1000ml enough to hold juice from 1kg of fruit and vegetables. You
don’t want to be emptying the jug halfway through processing.
3) Feeding Tubes: Some juicers have extra-large feeding tubes that can fit apples and other fruit whole. This saves
time, as you don’t need to worry about pre-chopping fruits and vegetables.
4) Multiple Speeds: Multiple speeds are ideal. High speed is good for juicing hard fruits/vegetables like carrots and
low speed for softer fruits/vegetables like mangoes.
5) Parts: A juicer should have as few parts as possible, which fit together and dismantle easily. Parts should be easy
and quick to clean.