How To Fix Canon Printer Alignment Problem .pdf
Original filename: How To Fix Canon Printer Alignment Problem.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 5.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/03/2018 at 10:18, from IP address 122.177.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 234 times.
File size: 347 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
What Are The Main Reasons Behind Canon Printer Alignment
If your Canon printer contains alignment problem then you have to recalibrate
the printer. You can also use Canon printer ’s built-in alignment program to
recalibrate Canon printer. One of the easiest way to realign automatically is that
take the ink cartridges out and then put them back in.
If you are unable to fix the alignment problem then you need to contact Printer
Technical Support immediately so that you can take appropriate assistance at
Reasons Behind the Regular C anon P rinter A lignment P roblem
1. If the paper gets stuck in the machine then it causes printer cartridges to
2. Clogged or dirty ink cartridges cause misalignment.
3. If you are using third-party ink cartridges then they will not fit correctly in the
cartridge folder and hence cause alignment issue.
4. If you are using low-quality cartridges or have not properly installed ink
cartridges then your Canon printer will not print appropriately.
Simplest Way to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Alignment -
1. First of all, press double click on Canon printer icon in the system tray and
then navigate to “Toolbox” tab.
2. After this, press a click on “Status” link that is located on the left-side of the
window. Now, scroll the mouse cursor to the Status menu and then click on
“Print Info Pages” link.
3. Now you have to click on blue “Print” button that is located on the right side
of Configuration Page heading. Then check the print page, if the L shaped bars
are overlapping or bleed into each other.
4. If “L” bars do not overlap then you should understand that there exists an
extensive mechanical issue.
5. Go back to Toolbar tab and check if “L” bars are overlapping. Then move to
the upper left end of the window and click on the model of your Canon printer .
After this, hit a click on “Device Settings” link.
6. Select the Print Quality option and then tap on the calibrate button that is
located on the upper- right corner of the screen. You are redirected to a new
window where you need to tap on OK button. Wait for some time so that
alignment calibration process can finish appropriately.
7. Lastly, attempt to print a document and check if the alignment is still off. If
the alignment is not correct then you may have to repeat the calibration.
Dial Printer Technical Support Number to Receive Excellent
Services for Canon printer
If you find any difficulty in accessing your Canon printer then instead of
worrying, immediately call at Printer Customer Support Number and sort out all
annoyances. Our professional executives help you to resolve all printer issues
remotely so that you can enjoy hassle-free printing. If any hour of the day or
night your printer stops responding or fails to print anything then immediately
reach out to Printer Technical Support Number as our services are available for
round the clock. In this way, Printer Technical Support is the need of the hour.
So, what are you waiting for, fetch Canon Printer Customer Support that
serves you qualitative services to smooth all printing process.
Printer Technical Support
Follow on: Facebook , Twitter , Google+