Venison Steaks with Lemon and Herb Seasoning .pdf
Original filename: Venison Steaks with Lemon and Herb Seasoning.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m67, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/04/2018 at 19:57, from IP address 172.125.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 137 times.
File size: 50 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Recipe (Serves Two)
Prep Time: 5 min
Grill Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
● 2 venison steaks
● Club House Signature Blends Lemon & Herb Seasoning
● Salt to taste
● Freshly ground pepper to taste
● 12 Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
● ¼ cup of butter, melted
● +/- ¼ cup of water
Step by Step:
1. Preheat the TravelQ™ to 300°F by lighting one burner and turning it to low.
2. Rub the venison steaks with a generous amount of Lemon & Herb Seasoning, salt, and
pepper to taste.
3. Create a baking sheet by folding a piece of tinfoil in half, then turning up the sides to create a
lip. Add the butter to the foil to melt. Once melted, add the sprouts, cut side down, seasoning to
taste with salt and pepper. Pour the water into the makeshift baking sheet until the bottom of the
foil is just covered.
4. Place the venison steaks onto the grill over the unlit burner (indirect heat) and close the grill
lid. Cook for approximately 35 to 40 minutes, or until the venison has reached 140°F. Remove
the venison from the grill and turn the lit burner up to high. If the Brussels sprouts are cooked
through and slightly caramelized on the cut side, remove them from the BBQ. If not, wait until
the venison is finished searing before removing them from the grill, giving the sprouts a little
longer to cook.
5. Sear the steaks over direct heat for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until grill marks have formed.
6. Rest the venison steaks for at least 5 minutes before serving with the Brussels sprouts and
your favorite side dishes.