New Jersey .pdf
Original filename: New Jersey.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/04/2018 at 13:53, from IP address 182.72.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 112 times.
File size: 205 KB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Phone: 732-820-4332 / 201-448-9866
Can I Get a DWI For Drinking and Riding a
Bicycle in New Jersey?
Disclaimer: The contents of this presentation are general in
nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The
author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained
• New Jersey law does not treat drinking and riding a bicycle as a
• A person riding a bicycle while intoxicated cannot be charged with
• However, there are some legal consequences.
• If you are found riding a bicycle while drunk, you could be charged
with disorderly conduct.
• You could face a jail term of six months or a fine of up to $1,000.
• You could be taken into custody for being publicly intoxicated.
• If you violated traffic rules while drunk, such as not obeying
traffic signals or not riding on the right, you could face serious
• If you or someone you know has been charged with a
DWI, don’t hesitate to contact the Rubas Law Offices.
• Attorney Michael Rubas' experience and knowledge
will help you navigate the intricate workings of the
Rubas Law Offices
549 Summit Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
2006 Route 71, Ste. 6
Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762
Spring Lake: 732-820-4332
Jersey City: 201-448-9866