Sublease Agreement (1508 N. Damen) .pdf
Original filename: Sublease Agreement (1508 N. Damen).pdf
Author: Patrick Hogan
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 17 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/04/2018 at 17:01, from IP address 198.232.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 190 times.
File size: 14 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Sublease Agreement (1508 N. Damen).pdf (PDF, 14 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
This Sublease Agreement (“Agreement”) is to sublet real property according to the terms specified below.
The Sublessors agree to sublet and the Subtenants agree to take the premises described below. Both
parties agree to keep, perform and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements below:
1. The Sublessors are: _________________________ and _________________________.
2. The Subtenants are: _________________________ and _________________________.
3. The location of the premises is: 1508 N. Damen Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, Unit
4. The term of this Agreement is three (3) months, beginning May 15, 2018. The rent is $2664.00
per month, plus $175 monthly garage fee and $50 monthly pet fee, payable on the first day of
each month to Reside Living.
5. This Agreement will terminate on August 15, 2018, at which time the Subtenants shall either
vacate the premises or enter into a new lease agreement with Reside Living.
6. All charges for utilities connected with the premises which are to be paid by the Sublessors under
the master lease shall be paid by the Subtenants during the term of this Agreement. Any other
utilities requiring a hook-up or registration (e.g., electricity) shall be the sole responsibility of
Subtenants at the start date of this Agreement.
7. The Subtenants will be liable to the Sublessors for any damages occurring on the premises or the
fixed contents therein or to the building which are done by the Subtenants or their guests.
8. This Agreement incorporates and is subject to the original master lease agreement between the
Sublessors and Reside Living, a copy of which has been provided to the Subtenants, and which is
hereby referenced to and incorporated as if it were set out here at length. The Subtenants agree to
assume all of the obligations and responsibilities of the Sublessors under the original master lease
agreement for the duration of this Agreement.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog