Kang CV 18 .pdf
Original filename: Kang_CV_18.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 13.0 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/04/2018 at 13:29, from IP address 99.246.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 560 times.
File size: 83 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Kang_CV_18.pdf (PDF, 83 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Allen Sung Kang
Visual or Product Designer.
Empathetic Designer and Sentimental Photographer:
Seeking a full time position at a
dynamic and innovtaive company
ideally, but not limited to, in North
from analog illustrations, to Editorial, to UI/UX and Product
Life after formal education has been focused on user centric design. From
illustrations and acrylics, to editorial design, and currently to product, my
passion to learn has put me in a place where I never expected myself to be
in the past. The education along with my start up and freelance experience
has provided me knowledge in the areas of visual and brand design. Pushing
Adobe CC, Sketch, HTML/CSS,
InVision, UI/UX, Editorial, Branding
myself further, I am continuing my self taught education to build my expertise
in the field of UI/UX and product. As a result, I am able to use my knowledge
of related practices to conceptualize and visualize the final product with both
style and functionality, from start to finish. As a curious and teachable designer with diverse experience, I am very keen on joining a community where I
can grow simultaneously as a visual and/or a product designer.
York/Sheridan Design Program
I N G G O Studio
Design Executive, Co-founder
• Built the brand from square one. • •
Aug 2017 - Present (Paused)
• In charge of printing, and digital
• Designed a thesis project based on
• schema; a concept in psychology. •
• Developed the product from start •
• to finish, categorizing the informa• tion into 18 unique illustrations.
•• Created a website and 24 by 30 inch
• posters to promote its presence for
• publication of the product.
• Designed the brand guideline
• along with the product layout.
• In charge of photography and edits.
YSDN Graduate Showcase
Sept 2016 - Apr 2017
• Played a key role in designing the •
• Designed, printed, and set up
• user experience in a physical space.
• portfolio presentation boards.
• Mental Health Awareness Month.
YorkU FES (Faculty of Envrionmental Studies
• Conceptualized an application for •
Apr - July 2015
• culinary occupations based on ex- •
• Worked in collaboration with the •
• isting technology. Rough proto- • •
• Documented the development of
• engineer team and participated in
• types created on InVision.
• smart grid solar charging station.
• faculty presentations.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog