Original filename: TableScrap.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.13.4 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/05/2018 at 00:39, from IP address 71.230.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 376 times.
File size: 21 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Finished wood sheet
2 8ft pieces of trim
Wood screws / Drill Gun
3 1 inch hinges
2 3 inch hinges
Staples / Staple Gun
Step 1. The Table Top
-Cut the plywood to predetermined table top size
-Cut the decorative finished wood sheet to the same table top size
-Wood Glue and clamp the finished wood on top of the Plywood.
-Secure with Staple Gun.
-After it dries Flip it over and put it aside
Step 2. The Legs (structural)
-Cut 3 pieces of 1x3 the desired height of the table
-Cut 1 (or two) piece of 1x3 the width of the table, it will be the support of the legs.
- Glue n’ Screw the line of legs to the width length 1x3 (see attached photo)
- If you cut a second support 1x3, attach it midway up the legs (see attached photo)
Step 3. Attach Legs to Table top
**ALWAYS MARK AND RE-MARK, TEST AND RE-TEST THE PLACEMENT OF THE HINGES
- Mark a line on the underside of your table, roughly 3/4 from the end that will be mounted to
- Place the legs in place and lay out the three hinges, and mark the screw holes
- Remove the legs to install the the hinges on each leg
- Install newly hinged legs to the table where the holes were marked earlier
Step 4. Frame the table
-cut the decorative framing wood according to the size of your table
-Angle the corners via cuts, or be prepared to do a lot of sanding
-Mount with glue and staples
- Put the table away
5. Build the “artwork”
- Paint the table insides to be your background
-Cut your design using a Jigsaw out , make sure whatever artwork your choose is sized
correctly to cover all of the support beams WITHOUT going past the border of the table.
- Install artwork using finishing nails
6: Mounting the Table
-Determine location of studs in mounting wall, and determine distance and placement of
hinges on table.
- screw hinges onto the table
- Using a friend to hold the table, mount the hinges at the height of the pre-fabcirated legs to
ensure your table will be level
7. Finishing Touch
-Install a hook and eye latch system to the top of the table