Original filename: TableScrap.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.13.4 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/05/2018 at 22:39, from IP address 71.230.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 508 times.
File size: 21 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
TableScrap.pdf (PDF, 21 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Finished wood sheet
2 8ft pieces of trim
Wood screws / Drill Gun
3 1 inch hinges
2 3 inch hinges
Staples / Staple Gun
Step 1. The Table Top
-Cut the plywood to predetermined table top size
-Cut the decorative finished wood sheet to the same table top size
-Wood Glue and clamp the finished wood on top of the Plywood.
-Secure with Staple Gun.
-After it dries Flip it over and put it aside
Step 2. The Legs (structural)
-Cut 3 pieces of 1x3 the desired height of the table
-Cut 1 (or two) piece of 1x3 the width of the table, it will be the support of the legs.
- Glue n’ Screw the line of legs to the width length 1x3 (see attached photo)
- If you cut a second support 1x3, attach it midway up the legs (see attached photo)
Step 3. Attach Legs to Table top
**ALWAYS MARK AND RE-MARK, TEST AND RE-TEST THE PLACEMENT OF THE HINGES
- Mark a line on the underside of your table, roughly 3/4 from the end that will be mounted to
- Place the legs in place and lay out the three hinges, and mark the screw holes
- Remove the legs to install the the hinges on each leg
- Install newly hinged legs to the table where the holes were marked earlier
Step 4. Frame the table
-cut the decorative framing wood according to the size of your table
-Angle the corners via cuts, or be prepared to do a lot of sanding
-Mount with glue and staples
- Put the table away
5. Build the “artwork”
- Paint the table insides to be your background
-Cut your design using a Jigsaw out , make sure whatever artwork your choose is sized
correctly to cover all of the support beams WITHOUT going past the border of the table.
- Install artwork using finishing nails
6: Mounting the Table
-Determine location of studs in mounting wall, and determine distance and placement of
hinges on table.
- screw hinges onto the table
- Using a friend to hold the table, mount the hinges at the height of the pre-fabcirated legs to
ensure your table will be level
7. Finishing Touch
-Install a hook and eye latch system to the top of the table
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog