What To Do After a Car Accident That is Your Fault .pdf
Original filename: What To Do After a Car Accident That is Your Fault.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/05/2018 at 13:17, from IP address 182.72.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 222 times.
File size: 229 KB (9 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
What To Do After a Car Accident
That is Your Fault
Disclaimer: This presentation is intended for informational
use and for attorney advertising. The contents is not
intended for legal use.
Ph. No.: 1 -619-4215, 914-357-8911
• Being at fault for a car accident is stressful and upsetting.
• Besides orryi g a out your o
ar’s da age, you are also
concerned about the injuries and damage to the other party
Doing the following things can be to your
Do ’t Ad it Fault
• E e if you elie e that the a ide t as your fault, do ’t
• Keep your conversations with the other driver and
passengers in the other car limited.
Call the Police
Even if nobody was injured and the damage to either vehicle is
minimal, you should still call the police.
• Take as many photos as you can of the accident scene and the
damage to both vehicles.
• You should also take pictures of skid marks on the road, stop
signs, speed limit signs in the area and other traffic control
Get the Names of Witnesses
• Get the names and contact information of the driver and any
passengers in the other car.
• If there were people who witnessed the accident, get their
names and contact information.
Call Your Insurance Company
Call your insurance company to report the accident as soon as
possible, or by the next day at the latest. Tell them exactly
• If you were involved in a car accident that is your fault, contact
the car accident attorneys at Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.
• Our car accident attorneys have over 55 years of experience
and can protect your rights.
Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.
245 Main Street, Ste. 510
White Plains, NY 10601.