anon cv .pdf
Original filename: anon-cv.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by TeX / LuaTeX-0.95.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/05/2018 at 23:20, from IP address 207.34.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 178 times.
File size: 58 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
anon-cv.pdf (PDF, 58 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
AN O N D U D E
/in/——- leetcode.com/———– github.com/—–
US & Canadian Citizen (+1) —·—·—- ——-@gmail.com
TEC HNOL O G I E S
Libraries & Frameworks
node.js, Django, Vaadin, numpy, pandas, React
Linux, LaTeX, Eclipse, Jetbrains, Jupyter,
git, gdb, vscode, AWS EC2
EDUC ATIO N
B.CSc. Computer Science
Graduated October 2017
WORK EXPE R I E N C E
STI Technologies Limited
Oracle Database Developer (Co-op)
May 2015 - April 2016
Data Solutions Department
· Report Support: Developed automation tools, web scrapers, SQL queries and Tableau reports to
support our business intelligence team. Primarily used Python. This work saved hundreds of man
hours and allowed for entirely new reports to be sold.
· Physician Record Linkage: Built a PL/SQL stored procedure to merge multiple messy sources of
Physician data, allowing report analysts to produce accurate physician-centered reports.
· Consulting: Consulted internal and external clients to analyze delivered data, and determine what future
insights would be valuable for them. Taught colleagues how to use and maintain my software.
· Reputation: Developed a reputation for initiative by seeking out new work during downtime, regardless
of job description. Proposed and implemented several projects with minimal supervision.
S IDE PROJE C T S & E X T R A C U R R I C U L A R S
· Ranked in the 91st percentile on Leetcode’s competition rankings. Competitions test on complexity
analysis and algorithms skills under a strict time limit.
· Finalist at four national-level university debate tournaments, with several awards for excellent public
speaking and communication skills.
· Cloud Computing: built interconnected SSL secured services in node.js, producing and consuming
lightweight RESTful HTTP APIs.
· Machine Learning: Implemented several unsupervised, supervised and reinforcement learning algorithms in MATLAB, including a convolutional neural net.
· Operating Systems: Built a multithreaded HTTP server in C, using three different queuing strategies.
· Software Engineering: Used SVN in a small team to build a Vaadin Android application that consumed the Google Maps API.
· Catachlysm-DDA: Contributed using git. Used gdb to reverse-engineer C++ code to maximize reuse.
· Data Analysis Deliverable: Built a node.js server that launched scheduled web scrapers and
pandas scripts, displaying data using pug and plot.ly.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog