3 Types of Goals You Should Set .pdf
Original filename: 3 Types of Goals You Should Set.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016 / www.ilovepdf.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/08/2018 at 22:27, from IP address 2.49.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 638 times.
File size: 420 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
3 Types of Goals You Should Set
1. Time goals are the ones we refer to
as short-term or long-term.
• An example would be having a short-term goal
of learning how to make a roux with a longterm goal of learning how to make gumbo.
2. Focus goals remind me of a BHAG
(big hairy audacious goal).
• It’s the one thing that's driving the majority of
decisions. For instance, I had a goal last year
to write a book. Big goal. It was a huge
endeavor and impacted many of my personal
and professional decisions.
3. Topic based goals can be personal,
professional, career, and financial.
• Maybe you have a goal to save a certain
amount of money. Or to complete a
leadership development program. These are
goals that are important in a certain aspect of
• Time, focus, and topic goals are not mutually
exclusive. We can have short-term financial
goals, long-term career goals, and a personal